• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain addition can

armey37

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Richland,WA
I was looking at the gas/bag combo by mountain addiction, does the bag stay dry?

Thanks Wes

adairtd1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2011
La Grande, Oregon
I have not had a problem keeping the contents of my bag dry , unless I get snow on there when I have it open, or forget to zip it up when I am riding (did that once).

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
No wet yet for me. I have mine filled to capacity. 1 year on mine.

M

mfatty

Dec 13, 2007
sheridan
Great

After having other multiple brands of bags I would never look at anything else ! These set ups are top notch, I have never had any issues with getting any (snowdust) or wet conditions in my bag. I had the small tunnel bag which is great but I pack all kinds of junk so I went to the larger low profile bag. I have lost multiple gas cans until I went with the mountain addiction set up, I think you could pry hook a snobungie up and not jerk the can off...lol but this is just my opinion :welcome:

T
Jan 17, 2012
Montana
Bone dry for me too. It's my favorite setup for bag and/or fuel. My pro this year came with the large Barandt bag and I gave it a whirl for one ride since it's so big it could probably double as a sleeping bag......back to the mountain addiction setup now.

Premium Features