• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motorfist Contest for Friday August 17th, 2012!

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Snowmobiler deleted this winning post. That'll show ya.
hey..the contest was for friday.......its saturday now...gumby...you got snow yet? we should be getting some here in 2 weeks...(thats when we head out moose hunting...)

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I read the fine print. Did YOU?

HEHE

Good morning Snowest!

Today's contest is again brought to you by:

Today you will be playing for an XL Motorfist T-shirt:face-icon-small-hap:rockon:

Today's contest will be really simple, all you have to do is post, and post often! The winner will be whomever has the closest post to a secret time of the day that I have shared with the other Super's. The best chance of winning is to post as often as possible!

The contest ends sometime on Sunday;)... Good Luck:beer;

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I'm just messing with 'biler....the contest aint over. He needs all the help he can get...he's so far behind (socially) that we all feel sorry for him.

FordGuy has the call on this contest...I'm just a contestant (as far as you know)

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Didn't sell Lt. Dan yet. Lots of tire kickers...but not even any offers.

Orderd the black 155 Pro. Wanted white LE, but decided I could just wrap the black one too.

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
yeah..hard to sell sleds in the summer..hopefully when snow hits someone jumps on it..you should like the 155...

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Well the Boss seat has faded a bit...but there aren't any pucker marks or brown streaks on it. LOL.

It's hard to let something go for pennies when ya got well over 25k into it.
I started out asking 13.5 back in 08 when it had the PSI in it. I've come down over 1500 a year since then. LOL

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
my last race motor(mud racer, 440 CI big block chevy w/ enderlie injection/ 2 pro fogger kits(500hp ea.), turning well over 11000 rpm..) I had over 40 grand into(cemented block, brodix fully ported race heads, all titanium valves, BME billet rods/pistons)it..sold it for 5g's...still to this day kick myself for letting it go...but after sitting in the corner of my office for 8 yrs..it was time for it to go....

S

sno_mo_racer

Oct 28, 2009
Kugluktuk Nunavut
Been stuck in my head since one of the other contest here in max poast....

OK, its sat 10:15 pm est mods. Winning poast here time to close thread.......

No, guess not, just another biler poast....

Whoa... just experienced a time warp.....either went back 1 minute because I didn't win or just another example of never to believe anything you read on the net....that's where I seen the time from....

Premium Features