• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Misc. Snowbike Parts

SuperchargedWS6

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2010
I have the following snowbike parts for sale. Prices in Cdn $.
1. Motion engineering wheel kit for timbersled ARO. This kit has the upgraded front wheels. Comes with wheels for under track as well, allowing bike to be easily moved in the garage. $290
2. CR racing Intake kit. This came off of a 2016 YZ450FX. Will likely fit similar years of YZ450's as well. Also includes an OEM Yamaha airbox cover/front fairing, so you don't have to cut your and can easily swap back and forth for summer/winter. $150
3. Drifters engine covers for 2016 YZ450F/FX. Has some melting where the exhaust is, but since it is where the exhaust is, no snow gets in and does not reduce effectiveness. $30
4. RAZE ECU for 2016/2017 YZ450FX. As far as I know, this is the only snowbike ECU available for the FX. This one does not have a nitrous output, it can only be used as a bike ECU and not a nitrous controller. Bike ran flawlessly with this ECU and ran much better in the cold and at elevation with NO overfuelling. At this price, cheapest fueling solution you will find. Caveat is there is some re-wiring required to make it work. Full instructions will be included, or if you are around regina, I can provide some help with install. $300
5. RAZE full nitrous kit for 2016/2017 YZ450FX - ECU, handlebar button, ARO nitrous bottle mount, nitrous tank (probably 1/2 a tank left), and nitrous jet mounted in an OEM intake tube so you don't have to put a hole in yours. Only think missing is the raze thermostat. $500
6. Timbersled Elite Backcountry Tunnel bag. Brand new, never installed. Tags still attached. $190
7. Air pro front fork air system for YZ450F/FX (2016/2017). May work on other years. Helps firm up the front suspension for snow bike use without having to change springs. $120
8. Outer wear for YZ450f/fx factory air filter. $15

C
Dec 28, 2021
Alaska
I have the following snowbike parts for sale. Prices in Cdn $.
1. Motion engineering wheel kit for timbersled ARO. This kit has the upgraded front wheels. Comes with wheels for under track as well, allowing bike to be easily moved in the garage. $290
2. CR racing Intake kit. This came off of a 2016 YZ450FX. Will likely fit similar years of YZ450's as well. Also includes an OEM Yamaha airbox cover/front fairing, so you don't have to cut your and can easily swap back and forth for summer/winter. $150
3. Drifters engine covers for 2016 YZ450F/FX. Has some melting where the exhaust is, but since it is where the exhaust is, no snow gets in and does not reduce effectiveness. $30
4. RAZE ECU for 2016/2017 YZ450FX. As far as I know, this is the only snowbike ECU available for the FX. This one does not have a nitrous output, it can only be used as a bike ECU and not a nitrous controller. Bike ran flawlessly with this ECU and ran much better in the cold and at elevation with NO overfuelling. At this price, cheapest fueling solution you will find. Caveat is there is some re-wiring required to make it work. Full instructions will be included, or if you are around regina, I can provide some help with install. $300
5. RAZE full nitrous kit for 2016/2017 YZ450FX - ECU, handlebar button, ARO nitrous bottle mount, nitrous tank (probably 1/2 a tank left), and nitrous jet mounted in an OEM intake tube so you don't have to put a hole in yours. Only think missing is the raze thermostat. $500
6. Timbersled Elite Backcountry Tunnel bag. Brand new, never installed. Tags still attached. $190
7. Air pro front fork air system for YZ450F/FX (2016/2017). May work on other years. Helps firm up the front suspension for snow bike use without having to change springs. $120
8. Outer wear for YZ450f/fx factory air filter. $15
Interested in your Motion Eng wheel kit. Do you still have it available?

SuperchargedWS6

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2010
It doesnt mention the wr. You would have to check if the wiring is the same. Since this kit is so much cheaper than new and probably the cheapest power adder out there, might be worth the effort.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

H
Oct 10, 2019
It looks like there were some diffrences in the "rectifier" and wiring between some of the model years of the Wingman Kit. I'll see if I can get ahold of Raze tomorrow and find out more.

Premium Features