• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Minneapolis (aka Chicago West) is burning

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
If you are concerned about being controlled by the man then celebrating cops in military gear isn’t exactly intelligent... your second amendment right wouldn’t even scratch those guys.

Fall on your knees and lick those boots you mean. We really need to get you a male stripper dressed like a cop. You would lose your mind from the sinful joy. You really worship these strong acting men. You must have loved Hulk Hogan or some other wrestler back in the day.

Written like true geniuses . .

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Fall on your knees and lick those boots you mean. We really need to get you a male stripper dressed like a cop. You would lose your mind from the sinful joy. You really worship these strong acting men. You must have loved Hulk Hogan or some other wrestler back in the day.

Your obsession with homosexuality is none of my concern. But there may be other children like you reading this forum and I do not think that what you post is appropriate reading material for them.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Written like true geniuses . .
Cops in military gear on the street is the antithesis of what America is all about. You guys squeal about the government trying to control you with masks and the media etc and then you line up like sheep supporting a militaristic police force. What’s happened in history when the cops get too much power?? Oh yeah, it wasn’t exactly good...

The second amendment was written to protect against just that-too much control exercised by the government through force. Why am I not surprised that you clowns are more scared of a cloth mask than a cop in an armoured vehicle with an automatic rifle??

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Cops in military gear on the street is the antithesis of what America is all about. You guys squeal about the government trying to control you with masks and the media etc and then you line up like sheep supporting a militaristic police force. What’s happened in history when the cops get too much power?? Oh yeah, it wasn’t exactly good...

The second amendment was written to protect against just that-too much control exercised by the government through force. Why am I not surprised that you clowns are more scared of a cloth mask than a cop in an armoured vehicle with an automatic rifle??
giphy.gif

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Plano TX , check out the BLM pistol pointed at this guy . Right corner around 28-30 seconds . They posted this without knowing they incriminated themselves .

Also notice how they wanted his license plate number .

Premium Features