• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Minneapolis (aka Chicago West) is burning

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Besides the obvious thread bating and racism...what are the functions making you guys more interested in discussing the issues surrounding the reaction, rather than the action that propagated it? Might want to think about that 1 a bit.

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
A "Statement of Probable Cause" of the death of George Floyd has been released by the City of Minneapolis, and it concludes that Floyd's death was due to underlying health conditions, not strangulation.

"The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation," the statement reads, according to CNN.

"Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death."

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
Our (MN) governor put a curfew in effect for tonight in Minneapolis and sounding citys/county's but guess what rioters are still burning buildings down. About 500 national guard are there but are ordered to protect the firefighters not to stop the riots. The rioters are not just Minneapolis residents there coming in from all over just to riot and cause mass destruction.

L
Nov 18, 2014
CDA, ID
A "Statement of Probable Cause" of the death of George Floyd has been released by the City of Minneapolis, and it concludes that Floyd's death was due to underlying health conditions, not strangulation.

"The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation," the statement reads, according to CNN.

"Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death."
To be ruled another corona death.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Besides the obvious thread bating and racism...what are the functions making you guys more interested in discussing the issues surrounding the reaction, rather than the action that propagated it? Might want to think about that 1 a bit.
Perhaps the discussion matter in this thread is because the thread title? And not because we're racist garbage? Maybe?

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Perhaps the discussion matter in this thread is because the thread title? And not because we're racist garbage? Maybe?
Garbage no, dense yes. The fact you chose to start a baiting thread on the looting shows your take away from the scenario.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC

That’s like getting in a car accident, bleeding to death, and trying to blame the Asprin you took earlier that day for thinning your blood

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
What happened to compliance during an arrest? What are cops supposed to do if someone is on drugs, and is resist arrest? Just let them go? Ok now that person kills someone else. Now we should hang the cops because they let the guy go! Don’t know why anybody would be a cop these days they get NO support! What ever they do is wrong! The world is falling apart, and we are watching. Sad

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
There’s plenty of middle ground. If you don’t know how to arrest someone without potentially killing them, you shouldn’t be a cop. This is a US problem for the most part....Don’t confuse the world falling apart with the USA falling apart.

If anyone can watch this video and justify it in any way, or are looking for a way to justify it....they are a true piece of sh1t

Last edited:
J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Safe to say we all knew those were going to be the preliminary findings of the autopsy. What percentage of the middle age US population has higher than average cholesterol and blood pressure? Roughly all?

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
I can't believe all the excuses for this looting and destruction of peoples property that had nothing to do with it. All the people that think protesting is so great, get a life or a job or something to do. Go be fore something instead of against everything. Kind of like a horse without a job. They turn into sh!theads when you need them. Same with kids. Give them something to do or they start getting in trouble.
I don't mind the animal reference at all. My view is harsher. Only liberals think in terms of race because they are the most racist people always thinking about race. These people are scumbags. I would shut it down by any means necessary. If you have a moldy blueberry you get it out or it ruins the whole batch. Another liberal city completely out of control. Nobody seems to care about the businesses that got burned down that didn't have insurance. Oh it is so great that they are exercising their right to protest.
Your lack of compassion has no end. What is it like to not love or be loved? What made you so rotten to the core? Need a hug?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I relate this to my little world , have a customer that is an engineer and pulls down a serious pay roll and he's always giving me grief about my color and we've gotten along over the years quite well . Long enough that I've seen a number of other contractors walk away .
One day we were talking and he's getting his jabs in about you guys and my kind and I replied saying thank you that was mighty white of you . Dead silence
It's ingrained genetically and influentially , it's difficult to change that no matter how we try . Criminals in this country are no different that countries going to war , they do what they believe than when they get arrested or surrender than there are rules .
This country is being torn apart because the criminals have to many rights . Only a stupid person would think that shaking hands with an enemy would be the right thing to do after seeing your fellow brothers blown apart .

Where's your compassion

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Garbage no, dense yes. The fact you chose to start a baiting thread on the looting shows your take away from the scenario.
Jaynel's Son, I don't believe that I was baiting anybody? Simply provoking dialogue about how foolish these protesters are to be crapping in their own yard when it only hurts their cause.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
chit just got real in downtown Reno Nv. just trying to set fire to City Hall. I think Mayor just imposed a crufew quick enough to get a handle on it but all it will take is some idiot that is just out to cause trouble to set things in motion

Premium Features