• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

McCall

S
Dec 16, 2011
Eastern Washingtom
Warren wagon road lot is the easiest. The Brundage lot near the ski slope is okay but much smaller so if you use that one go early.
I highly recommend cm back country for guiding. If you are a intermediate to experienced rider ask to ride with Cody you won’t regret it.
if you are more trail riding and sightseeing you can go out to Bergdorf hot springs I think you need reservations to go in the hot springs. Secash is a nice place to stop for drinks and food

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Shore lodge is one corner of warren wagon road. Just got to the end of warren wagon road and there is a big snow parking lot. Unload and go north. A couple miles up the groomed trail goes up to the left and goes to the topish of the mountain. It then goes down the back side to brundage reservior. There is riding all in there.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

J
Nov 25, 2019
If your lucky……Cody will be in the corner of the lot wasting his day waiting for people to come back with rental sleds. Might just take you for a quick ride. We had him as our guide in jan of 19 and ended up getting a couple free rides because he was waiting for rentals to come back.

Steep&DeepRider

Premium Member
Jan 8, 2007
Austin, MN
This should be moved to the riding areas section of the forum. Probably get more responses there..

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

b-litt

Premium Member
Aug 21, 2012
McCall, ID
m.youtube.com
Warren wagon road lot is the easiest. The Brundage lot near the ski slope is okay but much smaller so if you use that one go early.
I highly recommend cm back country for guiding. If you are a intermediate to experienced rider ask to ride with Cody you won’t regret it.
if you are more trail riding and sightseeing you can go out to Bergdorf hot springs I think you need reservations to go in the hot springs. Secash is a nice place to stop for drinks and food
Better bring that coofid clot shot card with you to the hot springs. Some “fOlloW tHe scIeNce” pussies bought it. Same with gold fork hot springs…

Premium Features