• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Matryx Slash - what are all the extras?

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
I know a few inches shorter tunnel vs Matryx, some carbon fiber; adjustable foot hold; but what else?

Will a person be able to get a tunnel bag and gas rack on the Slash?

I see you can only get a 163 or 165 track in the Slash, which is good as will help hold the value.

Last edited:

cvcustoms

#getsomegetthere
Lifetime Membership
Sep 10, 2018
www.cvcustoms.com
I know a few inches shorter tunnel vs Matryx, some carbon fiber; but what else?

I see you can only get a 163 or 165 track in the Slash; which is good as will help hold the value.
Polaris developed a new lock n ride system with the slash... if you get a large Brandt bag that is about all you will fit on the tunnel but they have different options for bags, etc... if you look at the polaris accessory website you can see the new bags/system. Burandt also included it is his Q&A video he did yesterday.

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
Polaris developed a new lock n ride system with the slash... if you get a large Brandt bag that is about all you will fit on the tunnel but they have different options for bags, etc... if you look at the polaris accessory website you can see the new bags/system. Burandt also included it is his Q&A video he did yesterday.

Yep I was checking out accessories, didn't see a gas rack but I could have missed it.

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
I know a few inches shorter tunnel vs Matryx, some carbon fiber; adjustable foot hold; but what else?

I see you can only get a 163 or 165 track in the Slash, which is good as will help hold the value.
Slash comes with five track options, regular comes with two. Shorter tunnel, shock option, 7s display option. You can't get the 7s display, the velocity shocks or any track length other than 155 in the regular Matryx. As someone already pointed out the velocity shocks on the Pro are NOT the same as the velocity shocks on the Khaos fyi.

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
Shorter tunnel, carbon fiber over structure, shorter cooler are the 3 things I know of. I thought the std. Matryx got the adjustable toe holds as well, but I could be wrong.

Premium Features