• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lynx Shredder RE Skis

D
Nov 25, 2023
Iowa
Looking to replace the stock skis on my 24 Shredder RE Turbo 3900. The Blade DS+ skis seem unpredictable when on edge. Heard the Slydog Attack and SLP Mowhawks are pretty good. Any recommendations and why?

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I've tried both the mohawks and attacks on my DS, went back to stock. Literally one ride on the Slydogs and took them off. Given, I'm running lift spindles so that adds ski pressure to begin with, but that was the major beef I had with the slydog attacks, the steering effort was just waaaaaaaaaaaay way way too much on them. They might work fine on a stock front end, but IMO .... the stock skis aren't the problem, its the rest of the chassis thats the problem.

J
Jul 20, 2008
Looking to replace the stock skis on my 24 Shredder RE Turbo 3900. The Blade DS+ skis seem unpredictable when on edge. Heard the Slydog Attack and SLP Mowhawks are pretty good. Any recommendations and why?
I hated the Lynx till I put ds3 skis on it, stiffened up front suspension springs, softened rear and it’s night and day difference better. super Fun McNitt e once you dial it in

Premium Features