• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lynx Boondocker parts?

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Anyone know where to order parts for 2022 lynx?

I could try the dealer but they take forever usually.

Normally I order from https://shop.ski-doo.com/us/en/electronic-parts-catalog-intro.html for my ski doo parts and they end up shipping from whatever dealer has them in stock.

I "Kissed" a tree today and smashed the front bumper in and busted part of the hood.

I found this website that at least lists all the parts, but I don't see a way to order them. http://epc.brp.com/Index.aspx?lang=E&s1=61fc20a0-bfb9-4b3a-bec8-5c66f143a354

The bumper might be the same as ski doo but unsure on the rest of the plastic stuff...i think the lynx is a bit different. ( plus colors? )

Twistgrip

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2012
My buddy did the same thing with his boondocker. Belly pan, bumper, hood parts ect. Ordered through dealer. Took about a week to get the parts.

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
That looks like what mine is Belly Pan( not broken but its kinked ), Bumper and one piece of the hood.

I'll grab the part numbers and take to list to the dealer after I finish tearing it down and see if there is anything else..

I have been waiting for over a month for a side panel from the dealer though. ( It came damaged from the crate - minor scuff on it but i was like give me the sled and let me know when the new panel comes in lol )

snow-doo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Atascadero Ca
If the front bumper is the same for a Ski Doo gen 4 and the lynx,I have three new take offs.Let me know

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
I still can't find any OEM parts for Lynx online. not happy about that, I hate driving into town to the dealer to order parts lol.

Dealer closed sundays/mondays. So I'll try them tomorrow.

Twistgrip

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2012
Red? lol

Is it worth upgrading the bumper or will i just bend more important stuff then next time, instead of the tinfoil bumper?
The bumper my buddy tore up was the upgraded Lynx front bumper, I'm guessing there would have been more damage if that one wasn't on.

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Finally tore it down, not ordered anything yet..

It "Appears" that the only thing I really destroyed was the front bumper and one plastic piece on the hood, which I can probably epoxy something as a backer and deal with it while I wait for that part. I do need a new bumper though, what should I get?

The belly pan plastic was pretty "tweaked" but not broken anywhere heat gun and whatnot and its pretty much back to normal its not perfect but I don't think I need to replace the whole thing.

Lol Oh yea I was having a hell of a time getting the pipe out so I just cut the mangled bumper off lol.

f70ZFIHh.jpg

kVdxluZh.jpg

Straitened most of the plastic up in the belly with heat gun.
brwqfKih.jpg

Pipe has a tiny dent? and the rim folded overall seems fine. Not sure where all the black soot came from, my guess is from the pipe being all wonky. Everything seems fine? ( it was probably 5 mph tree strike lol )

cOdgFo4h.jpg

Anyway, what bumper should I order will any gen4 doo bumper work? I think thats all I really need to get back out there.. Already tore down so might as well.

Last edited:

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
that's what i figured and it's crazy how dry it is. headed to revy so looking forward to that.

Premium Features