• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LOST ITEMS @ BERRY FIELDS / LONE BUTTE

Loktight

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2013
Longview, WA
12-15-15 Near restroom outbuilding at Berry Fields near Lone Butte Snopark.

LOST: A Arctic Cat spare belt holder bag (the type that rivets to the tunnel, mine was from a '14 Sno Pro) containing a spare drive belt and a spare TKI BELT DRIVE drive belt + 2 replacement frogzskinz for clutch side panel.

LOST: A KLIM large tool pouch (the type that comes with CREW PACK) full of tools, some custom made which I can describe.

These items were in the bottom of my tunnel bag, which I failed to zip before going for a rip, then lost all contents. I backtracked and recovered all the contents except these two.

100% Positive these slipped out on the road, as I found the last item on the road just below where I ripped up the bank. That last recovered item was a roll of white Mule tape that had been packed directly on top of the belt bag with the tool pouch underneath so I'm sure they all slipped out together when I did a tail stand up the bank.

Someone picked these up, and made no attempt to find the owner, as we were parked close by and they would've driven past us before or after finding my stuff. There were a couple groups on Proclimbs that went by us and none stopped.

I am thinking they had a "Finders Keepers" attitude. :face-icon-small-fro
If you hear of anyone bragging about "Scoring" some good stuff please ask them to do the right thing and contact me. THANKS

Premium Features