• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost & Found or Stolen 2009-10

T

TalkAK

Jan 11, 2008
Talkeetna, AK
Found - REI glove/mitten

Found between 121 and 127 on Chulitna Bluffs trail. Nice REI over mitten. If you are going to drop this stuff please drop both. :face-icon-small-coo Send me a note I will leave it someplace you can find it.

W
Feb 27, 2008
superchips programmer...

ive found a superchips progammer/tuner...it looks like it may have been stolen more than lost.the thieves may have thrown it out a window when they realized it wouldent do them anygood...let me know location,color and what truck its for and it shall be returned asap.

B
Feb 28, 2008
wasilla
lost a red skidoo gas tank at lost lake ( well not at it but near ):face-icon-small-coo.. we went up firemans and stayed more to they left of the ridge most of the day and took the ridge back. i got the strap and the bigger cap cover but it seems i lost the vent cover and the tank..:face-icon-small-sho . so i f any one picked it up would sure like to have it back.. ill buy the beer and drink it with you.lol!

F
Oct 9, 2008
found camera

Found a Digital camera at Turnagain on Sunday, if you lost one describe it to me and we can try to meet up, it was laying on the trail right out of the parking lot before you go into the tree funnel.

T

tonyinak

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 8, 2008
Los Anchorage
www.myspace.com
dam

Lost old school black arctiva gloves somewheres between Johnston pass and Anc. Pretty ghetto looking, lots of siver duct tape, many, many burn/singe marks, cut in left palm, tops ripped on both, and permentely in a "claw" like shape.
Anyhow, there "well used" and prolly needed replacing, but..... :face-icon-small-fro I miss them.

F
Dec 5, 2001
back country
Lost - arctic cat key and red tether, had a blue 'biner on it, I think, and a master lock key. It may be in the parking lot at Pville...Please PM, as I may not be able to read this if it gets too long...

John

T

TalkAK

Jan 11, 2008
Talkeetna, AK
Boss Seat....

"Furthur" found a Boss seat on the highway this morning. It was given to riders headed in the same direction. They were driving a grey crew cab Chevy pulling two Cats. Since they were driving cats and a chevy they had to be trustworthy. I hope they ran into the owner. If not maybe this description will help you find it, and connect.

I purposely did not list which highway so it could be used in claiming.

Last edited:
T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Posting this here for someone who can't. Anyone happen to find this yesterday? These poor guys had a bad day yesterday and could use a little good luck.
Thanks

LOST ALUMINUM RAMP BETWEEN TURNY AND ANCHORAGE SATURDAY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone find one? Could anyone check the lost thread where I'm banned?

R
Oct 26, 2008
I lost my handle for a HMK shovel at Petersville on 2-25-10. I was riding on the left side of Forks across the bridge. It’s black with orange writing. Thanks guys

kev_alaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
Lost Ramp

I posted in the normal section as well. I lost a aluminum ramp from my triton trailer somewhere between Homer and Willow. Not sure when, anytime in the last three weeks. Never went to use the ramp until yesterday. We were in Homer three weeks ago and this trailer has been parked ever since.

kevin
529-0106

A

ak49er

Dec 10, 2008
Big Lake, AK
I had two Polaris -115 belts stolen out of our machines last weekend while staying at the Kenny Creek Lodge. The belts were broke in, but not run very long, so almost brand new. These belts are about $170.00 each. They also took at least one other belt from another sled as well, tha night.

This craigslsit add was posted a few days later, and my post form the other site....

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Insane I was able to find this add posted on Craigslsit, and have talked to the guy. He says he has two "New" belts for sale, and explained in his add he sold his sled without them.

He also stated they came off of his '08 Dragon RMK, and then in a later conversation, this afternoon, said they came off a '08 700 RMK, you think he would know his sled better.

Man, I want to nail this guy if he's not legit.

Anyone else care to call him, talk him up, and see what name he offers? I won't post his name here in case he's for real.

brand new polaris belts - $80 (eagle river)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-17, 4:30PM AKDT
Reply to: sale-zpdxz-1649054379@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have two brand new polaris belts for sale that was the spares for my sleds that i sold. call for more info. 382-5036

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1649054379

Premium Features