• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking good!

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
A couple back to back stormy weeks is giving me the itch! I'm heading up toward 3 creeks to have a look around today.

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR

We parked at the 3 creeks campground and walked around for a bit. Only a couple inches there with plenty of bare spots. I might be heading south to Bachelor for some more road break in tomorrow. Watching this storm for sure!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Showing 18 inches at West Village this morning :) If I lived close I'd be tearing that up before everyone else gets there!

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
Found some decent snow up at Todd Lake this afternoon. Unfortunately, we lost one of our party to a blown belt drive before we even got going. Then, a rock jumped outta no where and blew out my brother's A-arm... trip over. Ticked off a whopping 3% on my break in today.

Next Saturday looks real promising!

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
Found some decent snow up at Todd Lake this afternoon. Unfortunately, we lost one of our party to a blown belt drive before we even got going. Then, a rock jumped outta no where and blew out my brother's A-arm... trip over. Ticked off a whopping 3% on my break in today.

Next Saturday looks real promising!

I was about to give you a thumbs up for the report, but didn't want you think I was useless pos since you guys had bad luck.

Thanks for the report despite the set backs.

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
I was about to give you a thumbs up for the report, but didn't want you think I was useless pos since you guys had bad luck.

Thanks for the report despite the set backs.

Haha, all good. This stuff happens ya know? I'm just happy nobody was hurt and we could limp the A-arm sled out without much trouble.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
23 inches at the Village, man if it snows like it shows Wed-Fri might be worth a drive over Saturday, SWEET! Would be some decent snow for a first ride :)

Last edited:
Premium Features