• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

like new arctic cat 46'' zbroz complete front end with shocks

Oct 27, 2008
i have a 46'' zbroz front end for a m-sled i bought for a project and now things have changed and dont need them laying around the shop ill sell them or trade they have 75 miles on arms and shocks the shocks are triple rate custom axis racing shocks the shocks are 1200 and the arms are 500 = 1700 i want 900 shipped for the complete front end the shocks are 5/8 shaft remote ressie race shocks they have triple rate springs and rock!!! ill do a trade part trade or just strait up sell them

SAM_0125.jpg SAM_0126.jpg

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
I think its the width man. I had the exact front end on with around a 100 miles on it, and I basically ended up giving it away. The wider stance is the only reason I can think of guys not wanting it? You would think some of the short track guys would jump on this though. This is the best suspension on the market, and at half price to boot.

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
id trade ya for my 05 stock stuff but i really dont need it cause i dont like the width either. so i wouldnt want to boot anything, thats just if you really wanted stock stuff.

Premium Features