• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Let's see the list of parts you'll be adding to your new sled!

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
Snowchecking an 850 Slash ES and these are the parts I am putting on the first day:

SLP Picniker can and muff pot (if available - come on SLP!)
Lightweight battery kit _ Bikeman or CV Customs
Durapro ski rubbers
Woody's hard bars ( lots of rocks in our area - hoping these prevent at least one bent A-arm)
Duraflex Ice scratchers
Pro RMK handlebar bag
RMK Essentials tunnel bag
several decals!
waiting to see what the new brake lever looks like - love my TKI on my Axys so we'll see on that one

This is what I've come up with so far - really not alot as I look at it!

What are you adding/subtracting?

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
without question a clutch kit
potentially gearing down like my current Freeride but not sure yet for the new turbo Freeride
rpm composites brake/chaincase/cooler protectors from my current sled
skidoo mountain grips-don't know why they don't come with these as they're far superior to the stock grips
glove box for the lightweight hood
tki brake lever from current sled
skidoo tunnel mount scratchers-these perform amazingly well

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Khaos Slash:
Clutch kit, TBD
Primary balancing
Skid plate/bumper combo, TBD
Fuel can, bags, changeover or new TBD
Durapros
Hardbars
Handguards

All adds up quick

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Lol at you guys...

This is a mod sled (pictured)

My slash will be paid for in very hard earned dollars before I pick it up.

First thing I'm going to do is wreck the f out of it then worry about mods. Ya know? Besides track screws, decals, Swiss cheesing plastics. Carbon bars throttle and pry do an inconel strait pipe or as I'd call it "turbo pedistal"

2ok off the batt you can bet imma bitch on here if it's a pile. P.s. Polaris you can buy me. I could be swayed. Lol

P.s. edit. Pry do some alternative impact a arms as I want an actual assault. So 22 kbs 155 skid and front shocks. A arms. Ight also see what cmx thinks of the sled if they didn't order one.. lol pretty sure they are butt hurt at polaris and hey...#metoo sware to God and all that is Holly that if polaris didn't come out with this sled in that color scheme when they did? I'd be a lot deeper in manufacturing sleds for sale. Anyone want stock 22 suspension parts? ? Txt 0067 at the 224 in montucky. If we make a deal, you get parts un-installed

But there's a reason it's my first new sled since 2011. I'm sure clutching will need played with cause most you guys aren't 220lbs.

As would be expected, this also opens up a lot more opertunities for people good at perfecting things for individuals.
d61bbc6bcfe5becce8cca2d0e32c788c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Premium Features