• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Krokodil Drug-------Good stuff

M

m8braaaap

Banned
Dec 3, 2012
mancos colorado
Pot is legal here in colorado so you cant judge me mafesto!!! matter of fact, im gonna burn one rite now.so there!!!! pot is much less harmless than booze.

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Lead, SD & Idaho Falls, ID
polaris dude;3408780 If you look at the top 10% of people who are successful(in one way or another not even necessarily money) I'd bet less than 1% out of those 10% did marijuana.[/QUOTE said:
I will take that bet dude. I suspect I can cover any amount you wish to wager.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Half joking I guess.
I do wish there were something this shockingly graphic to discourage the next generation from using pot.

Drugs are drugs, and it would be a safe wager that those in the photos started out with gateway drugs (like BOOZE).

Sorry for the de-rail of thread.

that's better

oh by the way drinking kills way more people than drugs. and makes way more people worthless piles of chit .

Have you ever smoked weed ?

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I will take that bet dude. I suspect I can cover any amount you wish to wager.

pssst...mold...slide out of the argument...your are the kiss of death to your own perceived observations...kinda like salt in the sugar bowl..

Polaris Dude kinda nailed it..

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Have you ever smoked weed ?

Started casual drinking (3.2 beer) around 16, smoked a little pot in college.
I remember thinking how much I liked it, but in the good ol days, being a pothead was a definite flaw in your reputation. Good luck getting a good job in a small town if you were a pothead in the 80's.

Don't get me wrong, smoke some weed in private - no big deal, nobody knows, nobody cares.
Just don't wave your pothead flag promoting it to our youth. Stay in the closet.

Once again, sorry for the derail.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Some people can handle weed and go about their day like normal. As in not blazed. Once you get used to weed you don't get stoned off your azz everytime you smoke. Some cannot handle it too, and are a lazy POS. Gateway drug only if you are a weak minded pu$$y.

Guess what, I'm pretty damn successful and have a great job and life. I know many others the same way. I guess alcohol can also take away ones drive to better themselves too. You know, since it's actually physically addicting and all... can mess you up WAY worse, can kill you by overdose, etc, etc. I drink too, doesn't mean I get wasted and pass out like many. All in moderation with alcohol and weed. Hard drugs are in a category ALL BY THEMSELVES!

I was just speaking from experience in my life. I should have clarified but the post was about chronic smokers(as in the ones who smoke on a daily basis not the good stuff ha). From my experience, smoking once and awhile isn't an issue(obviously because I too have dappled).

and maybe I am a pu$$y but I don't have any desire to study or really do anything after I smoke so I avoid it.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
you need to get pure sativa.indica makes you lazy!!!! just a potheads advice!!:smokin:

love the smilely!!! made me laugh:)

I know of lots of people who smoke on a daily basis and still run a business, take care of their families and lead a very productive life. the old sterotype of pot smokers being stupid and lazy is just that a sterotype, i'm sure there are some who do nothing and just lay around but there are people who do no drugs and do the same thing. you'd be surprised how many people are out there leading "normal" lives who smoke pot on a daily basis, from ALL walks of life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6oTUGlkpEOM

Last edited:
N
Nov 3, 2008
Mass
Lol after the experiences I've had with marijuana I'm never doing it again.

In my opinion if you or anyone wanted to keep their kids away from marijuana just point them in the direct of older people who use it. Anything wrong with them physically? No not especially. How about mentally? That is the big key. Most people I know who use weed on a regular basis are lazy and don't do anything. They all dropped out of college after the 1st 2 years because they didn't feel the urge to do anything but smoke more weed and didn't care that they failed their classes(but they'd smoke more b/c they were sad they did so bad in their classes).

If you look at the top 10% of people who are successful(in one way or another not even necessarily money) I'd bet less than 1% out of those 10% did marijuana. Now look at the bottom 25% who are doing nothing with their lives. Take a guess on how many of them have drug(particularly marijuana) issues and just never felt the need to better themselves?

Marijuana, in my opinion, takes away the drive to better oneself. I guess if you are content to work at mcdonalds/burgerking/pizza delivery then have at it. Someone is gonna have to deliver my pizzas!

bingo

Premium Features