• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kirby vs. Miele

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
you can notice my allergies start to act up as soon as this test starts.

ive got severe allergies. it sucks.

third video down. the direct link to youtube still doesnt work for some reason.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=21&...w.,cf.osb&fp=9920b2d293cc72f&biw=1252&bih=609

there you go TrashCat....

i suggest if you want the best equipment to keep your home clean, get a Kirby, but make sure you get a good deal. there's a HUGE price margin in which these things are sold.

and no, i dont work for kirby any more, i just had to get the last word in, and show you that i am once again, always.... Wright.

Last edited:
S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
well, WTF.... it takes a bit to process.... another failed attempt to start a thread.

how gay.

just wait trashcat... it will be available shortly.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Really?
We're talking about vacuum cleaners now?
Really?

What color purse oops I mean "man bag" goes with these jeans?

Ooooh boy, we need some snow SOON!

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Still waiting. I sure hope your Kirby demos were more successful than this. Lol

lol it's still not working? And no I don't do Kirby demos cause I don't work for Kirby any more, You said you love your Miele, so I went and got one, and made a comparison video.

it was my first time uploading a video, and didn't know it took a few minutes to process it.

Last edited:

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
Still no worky......

...and if you seriously went out and did that JUST TO BE WRIGHT you just may have more serious issues than I originally anticipated. You don't even know what model I own, so odds are you would be comparing apples to oranges. And even if you did,

A) I really don't care

B) neither does anyone else

C) you probably rammed a sock into the hose on the Miele to bring it down to the Kirby's level

D) I *STILL* really don't care.

You get full marks for desperation, effort and entertainment value tho.

Now take your spoon and start eating that dirt. Lol

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Still no worky......

...and if you seriously went out and did that JUST TO BE WRIGHT you just may have more serious issues than I originally anticipated. You don't even know what model I own, so odds are you would be comparing apples to oranges. And even if you did,

A) I really don't care

B) neither does anyone else

C) you probably rammed a sock into the hose on the Miele to bring it down to the Kirby's level

D) I *STILL* really don't care.

You get full marks for desperation, effort and entertainment value tho.

Now take your spoon and start eating that dirt. Lol

here, i fixed it for you. the correct link is in the beginning of the thread.
and its right here for you.

well i guess its the 3rd video down. tried to copy the direct youtube link, but my computer plays it, but when i click the link on here, it doesnt work.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=21&...w.,cf.osb&fp=9920b2d293cc72f&biw=1252&bih=609

i understand you have a canaster. a canaster has less airflow than an upright, as there is more distance that the air has to travel with a canaster.

(would you rather drink a milkshake through a 6 ft straw, or straight out of the glass? )

and dont worry, it was nothing for me to get this miele. it was in fact a trade in. a kid named alex (wierd, quiet kid ) sold a kirby, and the customer traded their Miele for it. because after 4 different comparison tests, they clearly saw that it wasnt doing the job.

so i was like " oh ****, this dude on snowest has a miele, ill just do a quick comparison test between the two."

so i only took about half hr out of my day between recording and uploading.

soo.... i have issues because i did a comparison test and recorded it?

thats kind of wierd to assume dont you think?

Premium Features