• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

King Cat Mod parts

greeneman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2001
Fairbanks Alaska
I am thinking about selling off mod parts that I have for Moutain Cat Chassis, and I was wondering if there was anybody out there with a real interest in them. I will list major things.

1.Van Amberg Boondock Tunnel 162" with Double pass rear cooler. This tunnel has zero miles.

2. Cpc 1150 engine complete. It would come with pipes. Motor has 2500 miles total and 500 since last major overhaul.

3. 162" Camplast 2 1/2 extreme track. Track has zero miles.

4. Holz rear skid with floats, have 162inch rails and 144 inch rails. Skid has about 3000 miles but in great shape and shocks fully rebuilt.

5. Fabcraft Arms and Spindles with Walker Evans floats. These have zero miles on them

6. CR racing Steering hoop. Zero miles on it

7. Digitron 3 window. 2 egt and 1 water temp. Has about 3000 miles on it but works great.

Let me know if you are interested can send pics and work with pricing.
Thanks

Last edited:

greeneman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2001
Fairbanks Alaska
For A Arms, Spindles and Shocks I would like to get 1200. I have somebody interest in the hoop but I will get back to you.

greeneman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2001
Fairbanks Alaska
update

I have sold the engine and track and tunnel so far, hoop should be gone in a couple of days. Will to wheel and deal a little on the things I have left.

Premium Features