• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Khaos to pro conversion

P
Mar 22, 2021
Alaska
I have a 22 khaos 155" and am looking to convert it to a 165" pro. I found a pair of take off pro 165" rails, but do I need to do anything special, or will this even work? Will pro rails and a 165" track be enough or do I need to change the front arm and track shock? Thanks for the help.

ryang85

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2020
Oregon/Norcal
Suck in your limiter strap and you'll be wheelie a bit less. Going from a 155 khoas to a 163 pro is going to completly change the feel of the sled but if you want to go that way your better off going with the khoas rails incase you ever want to go back to having more playfulness. Running pro rails on a khaos front shock and limiter strap has potential for stabbing but if you adjust the limmiter strap to the stock pro length you should be fine with pro rails.

P
Mar 22, 2021
Alaska
Do
Suck in your limiter strap and you'll be wheelie a bit less. Going from a 155 khoas to a 163 pro is going to completly change the feel of the sled but if you want to go that way your better off going with the khoas rails incase you ever want to go back to having more playfulness. Running pro rails on a khaos front shock and limiter strap has potential for stabbing but if you adjust the limmiter strap to the stock pro length you should be fine with pro rails.
Will the skid mount in the same hole it is in currently or move it to the other mounting hole?

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Same hole. A Pro is rails, front track shock, and limiter strap. I converted my 165 Pro to a Khaos. I have shocks, red rails, and limiter strap laying in my shop if you are interested in any of them.

ryang85

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2020
Oregon/Norcal
Will you trade for spark plugs? Asking for a friend.
A few 100 pack cases should last the rest of the season. That's the new currency for us polaris owners in the parking lots.

But same hole. The only thing that will make a difference is the limmiter strap.

Last edited:

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Have you ridden a 165 pro? I couldn't stand a 165 khaos. Was way to planted for me

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
Have you ridden a 165 pro? I couldn't stand a 165 khaos. Was way to planted for me
Khaos 155 to Pro 165 is quite the change. Why not put on the longer rails, track and test for a few rides without changing the shocks/strap and see how you like it before changing anything more?

D
Mar 8, 2014
Same hole. A Pro is rails, front track shock, and limiter strap. I converted my 165 Pro to a Khaos. I have shocks, red rails, and limiter strap laying in my shop if you are interested in any of them.
Hey, goride do, I may be interested in your Pro suspension parts. What would be the best way to connect?

Premium Features