• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just Arrived! 2010 Wells Cargo FunWagon 19'

2010 Wells Cargo FunWagon, 19' or 14' + 5' V-Nose, We put the "Wide Mouth" front ramp door on this one. It is really heavy duty and gives you a really wide front ramp. This is the biggest and beefiest front ramp I've seen. This trailer has the basic package, fuel door, side door, roof vent, finished interior, and a spare tire with a mount. This trailer is set up very well. Let me know if you have any questions. You can also check it out on our website www.wyomingtrailer.com

Price: $8,100

73951 001.jpg 73951 002.jpg 73951 003.jpg 73951 004.jpg

Last edited:
R

RMKRAZY

Aug 5, 2001
UTAH
Advantage = the unload angle coming off that side of trailer is a dream with the wide door. You don't need the whole ramp for up/down, but the turn angle you get is great. Mirage puts their cable in the same place and that angled part of the ramp when laid down is not really usable for sleds anyway, maybe for quads.

If a guy really needs a wider ramp - Wells Cargo recently built a 33' aluminum trailer with a 7' wide front ramp door! - full ramp 7' flat! It's cool and doable, but most don't need it.

We call it a 2 place, however I've seen several guys fit 3 in there. It all depends on the size of your sleds and the way you load them. I would imagine that you could but I dont know how big your sleds are.

One customer I had said that he marked out the inside dimensions of his trailer on is driveway and figured out how he was going to load them before he bought a trailer that was too small. The inside dimensions of this trailer are:

Length to the nose: 18' 8-1/2"
Length excluding the nose: 13' 9-1/2"
Width: 97-3/4"
Height: 6'6"

I hope that helps you out.
Thanks,

S

seth25

Jan 9, 2008
Sedalia, CO
I have a 19' enclosed trailer and you can easily fit 3 162 tracks in there. Load them front to back with two side by side facing the back door with the tails split wide and the third pulled in between the first two with the tail in the V nose. Mine is the same 14' plus 5' V.

swikertrob

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2008
www.miragetrailers.com
Advantage = the unload angle coming off that side of trailer is a dream with the wide door. You don't need the whole ramp for up/down, but the turn angle you get is great. Mirage puts their cable in the same place and that angled part of the ramp when laid down is not really usable for sleds anyway, maybe for quads.

If a guy really needs a wider ramp - Wells Cargo recently built a 33' aluminum trailer with a 7' wide front ramp door! - full ramp 7' flat! It's cool and doable, but most don't need it.

That is correct, however the length of the v-nose dictates the pivot angle while unloading. Wells Cargo has a 5' v-nose so the they actually increase the pivot angle even with the "wide mouth" front ramp. Mirage uses a 4' v-nose and with their original front ramp design, it truly decreases the pivot angle making it much easier to exit. The longer the v-nose, the sharper the sled must turn to exit.

Vincenthdfan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2008
Olympia, Washington
I have a 19' enclosed trailer and you can easily fit 3 162 tracks in there. Load them front to back with two side by side facing the back door with the tails split wide and the third pulled in between the first two with the tail in the V nose. Mine is the same 14' plus 5' V.

I too have a shorter trailer (16' floor + 4' V-nose).

I will have an occasional need to haul 3 sleds so Im wondering....when you load the sleds facing rearward, doesnt having the engines all to the back make for a light tongue weight??

Doesnt this make for some squirrely handling?? :face-icon-small-sho

Thanks,
Vince

K

KAW76

Jan 28, 2009
Ravensdale, WA
Primary way

This is how I load them and was told that this was the intended way to load sleds in snowmobile trailers? My tows fine with regard to tongue weight and position of sleds. If I am only hauling two, I just center them over the axles works great. little quicker to unload when you get to where your going. Less smoke in the trailer, makes it easier to change?

That is correct, however the length of the v-nose dictates the pivot angle while unloading. Wells Cargo has a 5' v-nose so the they actually increase the pivot angle even with the "wide mouth" front ramp. Mirage uses a 4' v-nose and with their original front ramp design, it truly decreases the pivot angle making it much easier to exit. The longer the v-nose, the sharper the sled must turn to exit.

You are right, the shorter nose makes it less of a corner for your sleds to come out. However, that makes it aim more for your truck turning your truck into an obstacle. The 5' nose with the Wide Mouth door is a great compromise it allows you to have less of a turn for your sleds while still clearing your truck with ease. Also, alot of guys like that larger nose for the extra room it creates.

Thanks,

I too have a shorter trailer (16' floor + 4' V-nose).

I will have an occasional need to haul 3 sleds so Im wondering....when you load the sleds facing rearward, doesnt having the engines all to the back make for a light tongue weight??

Doesnt this make for some squirrely handling?? :face-icon-small-sho

Thanks,
Vince

If the trailer is really light weight like an open trailer then you would have that "fish tail" effect. However, this trailer will pull just fine loaded backwards. The sleds do not weigh enough to create the fish tail effect.

Thanks,

Premium Features