• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

John C Green Deer/snowmobile Prints Black Hills, Mount Rushmore F/sale - $100

S
Dec 24, 2007
“Riding With The Faces”
By John C. Green
In This Picture 3 Snowmobiles (you Can See The Outline And Headlights Shining Through The Trees)-watch As 2 Deer Run Past Them ... Gorgeous Mount Rushmore Overlooks . This Is An Actual Spot In The Black Hills Of South Dakota That John C. Green Visited...
John C. Green Paints A Picture Every Year For Our Annual Snowmobile Convention. At The End Of The Night The Original Is Auctioned Off With All Copyrights To The Picture. After Buying The Original I Just Had To Get Prints Made To Share This Beautiful Picture With The Rest Of The World.
John C. Green Painted This At Our SDSA Snowmobile Convention In 2005. Only 500 Prints Were Made -so This Is A Limited Edition Print. All Prints Are Signed And Numbered By John C. Green.... Low #'s Available... Size Of Print Is 23 X 18 3/4 ...would Make A Great Christmas , Birthday, Mother’s Or Father’s Day Gift For That Special Someone Who Enjoys To Snowmobile ..or Collect Prints From John C. Green .... You Are Buying The Print Only!!! Frame In Picture Will Not Be Included. I PACKAGE PRINTS BETWEEN 4 PIECES OF HARD CARDBOARD AND SHIP PRIORITY MAIL....
Great Collector For Polaris, Skidoo, Yamaha, Or Arctic Cat Riders.
$100.00 + $15.00 s/h...Thanks For Looking! Email me at dliesinger1@sio.midco.net

DEER PRINT  JOHN C. GREEN.jpg RIDING-FACES SNOWMOBILE CLOSEUP.jpg RIDING-FACES MT RUSHMORE CLOSE-UP.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features