• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Its kind of funny!

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Been watching all the bashing going on about the new cats......

They are sure generating alot of interest though.

If you look at the main page at the numbers og viewers in each section. Cat Totals all the others combined.

This morning 8:30am
Cat 229
Doo 129
Skidoo 46
Yamaha 39

For such a seeming suckie sled, the Cats are sure getting attention!

Take a look for your self!!

I have been a lifetime doo guy, moving to the t-1100 this year. I think I can finally make the leap to what I have always wanted, a four stroke factory turbo.

Can't wait till I get my hands on mine!!!

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
It's the internet. People love to complain about things they know nothing about. Nobody has even seen these things in person or driven them yet they are the crappiest sleds ever produced. I don't want polaris engine problems or skidon'ts crappy clutches. I want a sled that will not be towed back and Cat has a good reputation in that department.

Old Scud-doo

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2007
Middle Montana
I actually like the 1100t in white and orange! Beautiful sled. If my Pro wasn't 100#'s lighter I might actually think about hopping on a cat. Here's to hoping they do well.

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Absolutely blown away with the speculated negativity! Sounds like SnoWhiners versus SnoWest. Granted I wasn't all that impressed with the gentlemen doing the debut for Cat but, in no way does that reflect the quality, durabilty and rideability of the sled. I trust they will do famously.

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
My internet is too slow for me to be critical about them, I gave up trying to find all the details. I do have to say I really hate the green/black hood I've seen. I've seen a lot of whining about weight and some don't want a chain case! I'm glad to see the chaincase and everyone should know by now that 4 strokes are just going to be heavy. Cutting about 70 lbs. of a yammi, takes a lot! I guess everyone wanted to buy aftermarket tunnel brackets and fish-bones for the running boards so the sled doesn't fold up! I think it will be a great sled.

Premium Features