• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ISO Axys 800 turbo

S

sledaddiction

Jul 23, 2012
Wyo
Does anyone have a lead on a turbo kit for an Axys 800? A month or two ago, a bunch of dealers around had their in stock Boondocker turbo kits at 50% off. Now that I'm ready to buy, I cant find one. Wanted to see if anyone knew of a good deal in their area. Thanks!

Spud's SE

Premium Member
Nov 17, 2021
Minnesota
If your interested in a good used kit, I just removed mine from my 800. My son is going to ride the Axys now and my boost is here so I do not need this Silber kit anymore. Iv got the Indy dan clutch kit and an intake boot to go with it. Worked great! let me know if you want more details. I'm thinking about advertising for $2300.

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
If your interested in a good used kit, I just removed mine from my 800. My son is going to ride the Axys now and my boost is here so I do not need this Silber kit anymore. Iv got the Indy dan clutch kit and an intake boot to go with it. Worked great! let me know if you want more details. I'm thinking about advertising for $2300.
What year of axys was it removed from, is the ecm included?

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Still looking for an axys 800 turbo kit? I have a complete adjustable kit with intercooler. These kits were over 7k new. $2500 shipped

S
Nov 27, 2007
Still looking for an axys 800 turbo kit? I have a complete adjustable kit with intercooler. These kits were over 7k new. $2500 shipped
Yes still looking. Can you pm me pictures? Does this include the clutching? Is everything there in the kit?

Premium Features