• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Island Park Idaho Cabin Rental

S

Sledhead02

Jul 19, 2010
Need a place to stay in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
st1:PlaceName><FONT color=black><FONT face=Verdana>
November 7, 2011</st1:date>, there was 8 inches at the cabin with about 18 inches at White Elephant/Sawtelle. If it keeps this up, it’s going to be an awesome snow year.

Cabin is within 1/2 mile of Shotgun Store.

Awesome view of Grand Tetons
Snowmobile trails access from cabin.

Cabin Sleeps 14
3-Bedrm+Loft 2-Baths
Hot tub, Fireplace, TV/VCR/DVD/Satellite, Play Station, Washer & Dryer, microwave, Fully stocked kitchen, Towels and Linens provided. 1 full bath on main level and 3/4 bath upstairs.

Bed Configuration:
3 bedrooms(2 bedrooms main level w/1 queen in each/1 bedroom upstairs w/2 <ST1:place>Queens</ST1:place> & loft area 2-singles w/single trundle underneath & 1-Queen.

$225 per night
$250 over Holidays
3 night minimum
+$80 Clean Fee
or
2 Nights at $250
+$80 Clean Fee
No Smoking/No Pets.

Call or txt 801-726-3445 if you are interested. <!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Last edited:
Z
Oct 9, 2003
We are leaving for that cabin on Friday with the Hendrickson (Orion Indistries)bunch. By the way is there a garage for any repairs on sleds?

S

Sledhead02

Jul 19, 2010
Thanks for the inquiry. Your group is going to have an awesome trip to IP. The snow has been great for all my clients this year.

This is a new request about the garage. I have been entertaining this idea if their is enough demand for the winter months. I built a garage this past year but have not opened it up to my clients and it's not completed inside. I would entertain this in the future assuming I could find another home for my personal stuff.

In terms of snowmobile repair shops, I think every brand is represented in the Island Park/Last Chance area. If not, West Yellowstone has options.

Thanks,

Z
Oct 9, 2003
Internet by chance? Want to know if I should bring my laptop to keep fellow snowesters informed. I have been to the area many times staying at the moose lodge near your cabin. Just need a place to do our own wrenching is the need exists. I know there are dealers for all brands and such. I dont pay anyone to work on any of my stuff.

S

Sledhead02

Jul 19, 2010
I understand the garage option for the serious sledsters. Always nice to have a place to wrench. I will be getting the garage wrapped up this summer depending on the rental business for the year. If you rent again, just make sure you request early enough so I can make arrangements for the garage.

I'm trying to work out an internet deal for the summer. If I can get a service provider to hook me up for just the busy rental months of the year, it makes sense.

Hope your having a good time in IP!

S

Sledhead02

Jul 19, 2010
There is still lots of snow and riding to do at the cabin. I have the weekend of March 25th available.

S

Sledhead02

Jul 19, 2010
Just spent the weekend at the cabin. About 8 inches of snow and folks are road riding.....

Premium Features