• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

income disparity between whites and blacks.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
http://money.cnn.com/2013/02/27/news/economy/wealth-whites-blacks/index.html?iid=HP_LN

Comon guys we are clearly making too much. Time to start giving it all back to those who really need it :face-icon-small-con. I can't believe people write this garbage. I realize most writers are trying to put their own "spin" on things (and most stories today have the liberal twist) but really? I guess African Americans are all victims of the white men in today's society. I'll start feeling sorry for them as a whole(because certain individuals I do truly feel sorry for) when they actually try to contribute to society.

M

m8braaaap

Banned
Dec 3, 2012
mancos colorado
http://money.cnn.com/2013/02/27/news/economy/wealth-whites-blacks/index.html?iid=HP_LN

Comon guys we are clearly making too much. Time to start giving it all back to those who really need it :face-icon-small-con. I can't believe people write this garbage. I realize most writers are trying to put their own "spin" on things (and most stories today have the liberal twist) but really? I guess African Americans are all victims of the white men in today's society. I'll start feeling sorry for them as a whole(because certain individuals I do truly feel sorry for) when they actually try to contribute to society.
gimme my obama bucks!!! yeah right!!! i just keep moving up tax brackets!!! horse chit!!!!

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Somehow I dont feel bad that my parents and grand parents built a legacy that I will improve on and hand down to my children.

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Some people work for a living, some vote for a living.

And theirs one reason they break it down into race, NUMBERS. simple math painted a statistical picture

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Somehow I dont feel bad that my parents and grand parents built a legacy that I will improve on and hand down to my children.

Somehow I don't feel bad that when I graduate and no longer pay 13k a year(before scholarships n such) to study 50+ hours a week that I will be making decent money for working 40 hours a week.

Life is about decisions. Some people want to have fun when they are young, some want to work their @sses off for 4-8 years and then have fun the rest of their lives not to mention the others who work 60+ hours a week all the time.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
yep ! If more blacks would choose to be responsible then things would be different. Its that simple. They are the ones who need to change. Life is what YOU make of it!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
yep ! If more blacks would choose to be responsible then things would be different. Its that simple. They are the ones who need to change. Life is what YOU make of it!

I would tend to agree except for a few ugly details. In 1968 Johnson and the congress began the war on poverty which resulted in the destruction of not only the black family but also much of the Caucasian families as it has evolved. There are just as many or more Caucasians in the same boat but because the Caucasian race is so much larger there are many more who achieve a semblance of wealth and with the media what it is you will get skewed reports on the issue. One thing man has known forever is that if you subsidize something you get more of it, such as poverty. Kids in single family homes have grown up in this entitlement enviornment and know nothing else.
With the country going the direction it is you will soon see everyone's worth disappearing and all your ancestors work will come to not leaving you in the same situation as those in poverty now. Sometimes I find it hard to chastise a black for living the only way they know when the millions of Americans who can stop this destruction have not bothered to either find out what is really going on or are to lazy to do the work necessary to get the right people in government who will end this slide into Marxism. As you say life is what you make it" . Swampy

Premium Features