• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

If you are 36, or older, you might think this is Funny!

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
Ahhhhh, The good ole days.

I remember just before I graduated high school my dad telling me how good I had it. He was a child of the depression and was in the Navy in Korea. Just before being release from the Navy he made a big milestone in pay, for the first time in his life he made more than $50 in a single month!!!!

How long does it take you to make $50?

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
Ahhhhh, The good ole days.

I remember just before I graduated high school my dad telling me how good I had it. He was a child of the depression and was in the Navy in Korea. Just before being release from the Navy he made a big milestone in pay, for the first time in his life he made more than $50 in a single month!!!!

How long does it take you to make $50?

BEFORE TAXES: ABOUT 3 -1/2 HOURS
AFTER TAXES, PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS, HOUSEHOLD BILLS, ETC--ABOUT 6 MONTHS!!

highmtn

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kelso WA
Okay how about double features at the movies- for one admission. Drive-ins, and the snack bar closed an hour into the second movie

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
I don't know I think I had it easy, worked my azz off and no matter how bad I always found a way out. The kids today are raised tell there 36 then thrown out to the wolves, dam. wait I'm only 30. But I have a sled so life is good.

Premium Features