• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
J
Jan 15, 2010
And by the way, The evil Republican party said months ago inflation was going to kick in shortly after Biden started bumbling around and the Dems all said it wouldn't. I guess we know who was right.
What exactly has old joe bumbled into that has been specifically responsible for a rapid rise in inflation? For the same reasons that it was complete bullshit when Donny claimed full credit for the economy that Obama left him 6 months into his term, its complete bullshit to fully blame inflation on the current guy in the whitehouse. If the republicans knew so much at the end of Donny’s term then they should have done something about it instead of crying over an election they clearly lost. Could joe do more? Probably. Is anything gonna get through the senate with turtle head obstructing everything out of spite? Probably not.

Prices are way up across the board due to a sudden rise in demand combined with a lack of supply. The supply chain take a long time to catch up to something as massive as the world reopening after a pandemic...The US dollar is also not as strong as it used to be due to the massive debt that has been run up by the last few presidents. Donny’s wish to give everyone $2000 sure wouldn’t have helped and his tax “cut” has a whole lot more to do with current inflation than Sean hannity would like you to know.

Take fuel prices as an example. One of the problems right now is a lack of qualified drivers to truck it from the refineries to the gas stations. That keeps supply from matching demand. Oil is around $75/barrel, historically that’s not super high. I bet a bunch of DACA hopefuls would be interested in filling those jobs if old donny hadn’t **** on them... sure seems like no one else wants to fill em.

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
What exactly has old joe bumbled into that has been specifically responsible for a rapid rise in inflation? For the same reasons that it was complete bullshit when Donny claimed full credit for the economy that Obama left him 6 months into his term, its complete bullshit to fully blame inflation on the current guy in the whitehouse. If the republicans knew so much at the end of Donny’s term then they should have done something about it instead of crying over an election they clearly lost. Could joe do more? Probably. Is anything gonna get through the senate with turtle head obstructing everything out of spite? Probably not.

Prices are way up across the board due to a sudden rise in demand combined with a lack of supply. The supply chain take a long time to catch up to something as massive as the world reopening after a pandemic...The US dollar is also not as strong as it used to be due to the massive debt that has been run up by the last few presidents. Donny’s wish to give everyone $2000 sure wouldn’t have helped and his tax “cut” has a whole lot more to do with current inflation than Sean hannity would like you to know.

Take fuel prices as an example. One of the problems right now is a lack of qualified drivers to truck it from the refineries to the gas stations. That keeps supply from matching demand. Oil is around $75/barrel, historically that’s not super high. I bet a bunch of DACA hopefuls would be interested in filling those jobs if old donny hadn’t **** on them... sure seems like no one else wants to fill em.
Biden's direct message to support "green" energy and at the same time piss on US energy producers has had an effect on oil prices, showing oil companies it will be much more expensive to do business in the future is part of the increase. not trying to get foreign companies to increase production is another. Not wanting to stop paying people to stay home instead of getting back to work has forced employers to pay higher wages for workers also driving up the costs of goods and materials, all of this drives our cost of living up. It is pretty bad when MSN carries a story stating how Biden doesn't understand basic economics, but then again Democrats never have understood that. When it continues to go down hill, will you guys continue to blame Trump? When is the cut off date on that anyway?

J
Jan 15, 2010
Biden's direct message to support "green" energy and at the same time piss on US energy producers has had an effect on oil prices, showing oil companies it will be much more expensive to do business in the future is part of the increase. not trying to get foreign companies to increase production is another. Not wanting to stop paying people to stay home instead of getting back to work has forced employers to pay higher wages for workers also driving up the costs of goods and materials, all of this drives our cost of living up. It is pretty bad when MSN carries a story stating how Biden doesn't understand basic economics, but then again Democrats never have understood that. When it continues to go down hill, will you guys continue to blame Trump? When is the cut off date on that anyway?
Hmm, basic economics, eh? One of the most basic rules is supply and demand. Think about this-demand for fuel plummeted at the start of covid. What is demand for gas gonna do when people start buying electric vehicles in mass (f150 lightening for a start...)? Fox News won’t tell ya that but it doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. The infrastructure is there to produce and sell x barrels of fuel per day. People stop buying it because they plugged their car in, what happens to the price? Sure, opec will throttle back production to keep prices up, but they’ll be pushed into a corner big time.

Gasoline isn’t gonna disappear in our lifetime, but when an electric sled can match or exceed the performance and range of my 2021 with a 15L Jerry can on the back then I’m in. No more clutch cleaning, motors blowing up, pissed off hippies whining about noise, I’m in.

Oh yeah, opec just raised production last week so I’d say yer full of **** there. Whoever is president doesn’t really get to tell them to turn on the taps. The price of a barrel is low right now anyway, gas is expensive because no one is available to drive the trucks and distribute it and refining capacity took a hit during covid. It’s not rocket science, gas is more now with oil at $75/barrel than it was at $100.

How much are they really “paying people to stay home”? C’mon, that’s Hannity bullshit. No one wants to just pay people to stay home. Get over yourself. Most of the people sitting at home collecting benefits are either too stupid or too strung out on meth or whatever to work anyway. Cant pass a drug test, can’t drive a fuel truck...

Last edited:

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
Hmm, basic economics, eh? One of the most basic rules is supply and demand. Think about this-demand for fuel plummeted at the start of covid. What is demand for gas gonna do when people start buying electric vehicles in mass (f150 lightening for a start...)? Fox News won’t tell ya that but it doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. The infrastructure is there to produce and sell x barrels of fuel per day. People stop buying it because they plugged their car in, what happens to the price? Sure, opec will throttle back production to keep prices up, but they’ll be pushed into a corner big time.

Gasoline isn’t gonna disappear in our lifetime, but when an electric sled can match or exceed the performance and range of my 2021 with a 15L Jerry can on the back then I’m in. No more clutch cleaning, motors blowing up, pissed off hippies whining about noise, I’m in.

Oh yeah, opec just raised production last week so I’d say yer full of **** there. Whoever is president doesn’t really get to tell them to turn on the taps. The price of a barrel is low right now anyway, gas is expensive because no one is available to drive the trucks and distribute it and refining capacity took a hit during covid. It’s not rocket science, gas is more now with oil at $75/barrel than it was at $100.

How much are they really “paying people to stay home”? C’mon, that’s Hannity bullshit. No one wants to just pay people to stay home. Get over yourself. Most of the people sitting at home collecting benefits are either too stupid or too strung out on meth or whatever to work anyway. Cant pass a drug test, can’t drive a fuel truck...
I have personally seen people trying to avoid employment while still "applying" for work to keep the benefits going. Fill out the application and then throw some crap in so they know that they won't get the job. Some are very creative. We have struggled to hire workers and have upped the wages and still are under staffed. Hannity? you lefties seem to put more stock in what Fox news has to say than I do. I have a brain and I am quite able to draw my own conclusions. By the way, When the US has a poorly sustained electrical grid and can't handle a cold spell in the winter and can't handle a heat wave in the summer months and needs to be upgraded just to be made reliable just to handle our current power consumption, what do you think will happen to energy costs when we start plugging in all those green vehicles? And remember we want to get rid of coal and natural gas power plants so you can't count on low cost power generation. Reality will catch back up to the rainbows and unicorns the greenies keep promising.

J
Jan 15, 2010
I have personally seen people trying to avoid employment while still "applying" for work to keep the benefits going. Fill out the application and then throw some crap in so they know that they won't get the job. Some are very creative. We have struggled to hire workers and have upped the wages and still are under staffed. Hannity? you lefties seem to put more stock in what Fox news has to say than I do. I have a brain and I am quite able to draw my own conclusions. By the way, When the US has a poorly sustained electrical grid and can't handle a cold spell in the winter and can't handle a heat wave in the summer months and needs to be upgraded just to be made reliable just to handle our current power consumption, what do you think will happen to energy costs when we start plugging in all those green vehicles? And remember we want to get rid of coal and natural gas power plants so you can't count on low cost power generation. Reality will catch back up to the rainbows and unicorns the greenies keep promising.
Maybe I’d your great leader had actually focused on passing the “best ever” infrastructure package that he promised ya when his party had full control of Congress instead of constantly whining, bragging and lying then the electrical grid might be on its way to improvement by now?

Blaming the shortage of workers on their ability to scam the benefits is bullshit. The last people you’d want to hire are the ones doing that anyway, they’d be useless lazy trash. I agree that benefits being large and easy enough that they keep people out of the workforce are bullshit, but look at the actual numbers and I think you’ll see that it’s more of a republican talking point.

You ever see the film “a day without a Mexican “? Kind of a joke, kinda not...

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Ha! Sometimes ya just gotta put easy ones out there so the Canadian Commies can take the bait.

And as expected............. hook line and sinker.

POOTINS puppet and Russian asset!!

LMAO!!

Premium Features