• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Oh i fully expect this to go nowhere and calling it grandstanding is an easy call since everyone knows this will go no where in the senate. When you consider that they could not impeach Clinton with both the house and senate controlled by the republicans and he was a democrat. All i am saying is the optics on this don't look very good especially heading into an election year. the only thing i am getting popcorn is just to watch how the republican are going to spin this for the general public and not come off like complete idiots. You have Giuliani the crazy lawyer who comes off looking like a moron but is able to get out in front of the story by acting like he accidentally spelled the beans on national TV then turns around and acts like he never said anything. Follow this by the president who does the same thing with a twist. He says even though he didn't do it even if he did there is nothing wrong with it. He then walks that back by saying that he never said that. Then you have the Media Blizz with Fox news with every personallity on the channel saying the it all Joe Biden's fault and Trump is completely innocent and is the best President we ever have. So like i said not betting anything just watching to see how this all plays out.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
God Bless Hollywood actors for their political acuity. I surely would be lost without their infinite wisdom in the political realm.

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
God Bless Hollywood actors for their political acuity. I surely would be lost without their infinite wisdom in the political realm.

Funny part is, MOST Hollywood actors support the same things you do... You must be so proud to be a part of their clique.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Way of the mark on that one my boy!!!! I just find it amusing that people like yourself seem to put a lot of faith behind them when it comes to their political Prowess. jon voight, roseanne Bar, scott baio gary busey tila tequila and the list goes on. A stellar line up if you ask me

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
I think the "celebrities " need to stop pushing their beliefs on to people. If u want to sell the democratic pitch, go for it, don't slam the Republicans. And vice versa.
Don't embellish, ad-lib, twist words, leave that to the politicians.

Sent it

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I hate to say it but I actually agree with beholmlate. Actors should stay out of politics. Most of them sound like idiots. It was probably posted because he has a conservative view which is unheard of. Either you are a far left kook or you don't work.

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
Way of the mark on that one my boy!!!! I just find it amusing that people like yourself seem to put a lot of faith behind them when it comes to their political Prowess. jon voight, roseanne Bar, scott baio gary busey tila tequila and the list goes on. A stellar line up if you ask me

First, I am a long way from being your "boy"... I never said anything about putting any faith in any of them but , nice try at putting words in my mouth.

Being a completely wacked liberal like yourself on the other hand, that aligns you with that vast majority of Hollywood rhetoric.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I think someone else may have said this early on in this thread, that if we all can post whatever we want about our opinions, why can't celebrities?
The problem is with the gullibility of their fans.
I disagree with the political opinions of my own family members, I have no problem discounting the ignorance of celebrities.

DLxpqA4VYAAUTiu.jpg

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
The problem is Democrats dont care about: you, the border, healthcare, trade, etc they only care about destroying Trump.
This impeachment is bogus, Trump took the wind out of their sails by releasing the full document, so they are now pleading for more whistleblowers to come foreward. Nevermind Biden & his coke head sons corrupt ukraine dealings. Also ironic that the inspector general of intelligence community would change whistleblower rules to allow second hand information to be admissible just months before this impeachment attempt.......hmmm

J
Jan 15, 2010
So just outta curiosity, did any of y’all down there in trump land see that press conference with Donnie and the president of Finland today and think that Hair Fuhrer actually sounded like the stable genius that he again claimed to be???

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
So just outta curiosity, did any of y’all down there in trump land see that press conference with Donnie and the president of Finland today and think that Hair Fuhrer actually sounded like the stable genius that he again claimed to be???

Yes i did, and he sounded very frustrated, . . . like anyone would, who has been falsely accused for nearly 3 YEARS!!!

J
Jan 15, 2010
Yes i did, and he sounded very frustrated, . . . like anyone would, who has been falsely accused for nearly 3 YEARS!!!
If he has been so falsely accused why is he lashing out in incoherent frustration and not turning over all the information that they are requesting that should exonerate him? This situation should be very simple for an innocent stable genius to resolve...

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
If he has been so falsely accused why is he lashing out in incoherent frustration and not turning over all the information that they are requesting that should exonerate him? This situation should be very simple for an innocent stable genius to resolve...
Have you considered that there is a reason that the POTUS (whomever he may be at the time) enjoys executive privilege?

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho

Try experiencing being falsely accused for 3 years with relentless attacks from those hate you and are seeking to destroy you, and see if you don't feel a little frustrated . . . when you are innocent. I would lash out at those idiot reporters too!!

He DID cooperate fully in the "russia investigation" and that has exonerated him. He DID released the phone call transcript (which is what this new "impeachment" attempt is all about), and that still was not enough to satisfy his accusers. This is another HUGE waste of time and millions of taxpayer dollars.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Try experiencing being falsely accused for 3 years with relentless attacks from those hate you and are seeking to destroy you, and see if you don't feel a little frustrated . . . when you are innocent. I would lash out at those idiot reporters too!!

He DID cooperate fully in the "russia investigation" and that has exonerated him. He DID released the phone call transcript (which is what this new "impeachment" attempt is all about), and that still was not enough to satisfy his accusers. This is another HUGE waste of time and millions of taxpayer dollars.

Did you actually read the summary of the phone conversation that they released? It’s not a transcript, it said so on the document they released. Or did you just hear hannitys version? Set aside your pre-conceived notions and read it...

If ya want to be president you’d better be thick skinned and know how to diffuse a false accusation without sounding like a toddler. Obama got falsely accused of being a Kenyan Muslim for how long? Did he ever cry like a b!tch about it??

Falsely accused eh? "I received your letter this morning shortly after the world witnessed President Trump on national television asking yet another foreign power to interfere in the upcoming 2020 elections." That's how Pelosi opened her letter to McCarthy. Odd that Fox didn't mention that.

This isn’t about hating Donnie, it’s about upholding the law.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Have you considered that there is a reason that the POTUS (whomever he may be at the time) enjoys executive privilege?
How exactly does “executive privilege “ apply to the current situation? It certainly isn’t intended to give someone the privilege to be a complete jacka$$ when representing YOUR country in front of a foreign dignitary on worldwide television.

Premium Features