• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
F

freekweet mods

Feb 3, 2008
I'll bite, not a hater just a skeptic. I do however share equal disgust with both democrats and republicans, plus or minus to which ever side is lying the most or the least. Trump has a gigantic ego and no humility and can lie better than most politicians. As with most people who believe the only reason the world is turning is because they are on it ,I do find his antics comical. Thats kinda scary considering he could end us all with the push of a button.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
You are correct in the the presumption that I am baiting to promote conversation.

Here's just one of several articles on Trump's accomplishments...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AS2vKuSqBAKWWQC_g&sig2=779jch9u0orZBZY3e36gWw

How many presidents have amassed that many accomplishments in this short period of time? And the hits just keep on coming!
Assad gasses his own citizens and we bomb the air base involved.
Trump promised to go after ISIS and delivers on that promise.
Both above missions carried out without putting our men on the ground.
Finally, a leader that is willing to allow our military to throw some punches without tying one hand behind their back!
Finally, a leader that has the respect from the rest of the world!

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
How deep is the swamp now? Yeah the one he promised to drain?
Your assessment of Trumps accomplishments far exceed what was on Meet The Press today. Oh silly me, that's all fake news. If I want the facts I should tune into Fox News and Rush Lum Nuts.
And of course our fearless leader has said Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly are good and honest men, and John McCain is not a war hero. Yes coming from a man that was granted five draft deferments during the Vietnam War. He did shatter a record though. Lowest approval record of any president since fire was discovered.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Sure is doing a great job getting Mexico to pay for that stupid useless wall... I guess we should expect Donnie and his minions expect the taxpayers to pay to implement a 14th century solution to a 21st century immigration issue. Especially since he promised y'all that he'd get Mexico to pay for it and you actually believed him. I bet he got a good laugh over that one-"I can't believe they actually fell for that one too, Kelly Anne, what else can ya come up with? I bet I can get em to buy it too"...

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I get a kick out of you lefties crying about the wall!
You are forgetting that in 2006 Senators Obama, Biden, Clinton and Schumer voted to build a wall. But now it's a bad thing because Trump wants it.
Lol!

J
Jan 15, 2010
You are forgetting that in 2006 Senators Obama, Biden, Clinton and Schumer voted to build a wall. But now it's a bad thing because Trump wants it.
Lol!

So when have I said that everything any politician has done in the past is great?? Building a wall that will likely cost more like 80 billion(when has the government ever done anything remotely on budget?) to stop an influx of illegals that for the most part end up in the states because they get a visa legally and then just stay once it expires is stupid. You actually think a 30' wall in the middle of the desert will stop anyone? The fact that anyone actually believed that Mexico would pay for it is stupid. Building it was stupid in 2006 and it's stupid now.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
You are correct in the the presumption that I am baiting to promote conversation.

Here's just one of several articles on Trump's accomplishments...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AS2vKuSqBAKWWQC_g&sig2=779jch9u0orZBZY3e36gWw

How many presidents have amassed that many accomplishments in this short period of time? And the hits just keep on coming!
Assad gasses his own citizens and we bomb the air base involved.
Trump promised to go after ISIS and delivers on that promise.
Both above missions carried out without putting our men on the ground.
Finally, a leader that is willing to allow our military to throw some punches without tying one hand behind their back!
Finally, a leader that has the respect from the rest of the world!

Are you so sure about that? I'm not a Trump hater but being Canadian might give me some more worldly perspective than what you see.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Trump has a gigantic ego and no humility and can lie better than most politicians.

Is it really lying if your such an egomaniac that the only reality you are living is that of your self centered delusional mind?

I've met a few men so far in my life that act exactly like trump. One is family and one is the father of a very close family friend. Both 'successful' in their business ventures, good Christian 'family men', etc etc. All great stand up guys if leave out the physical and sexual abuse of family members... insanely delusional warped view of reality to the point you cannot even begin to tell them where they have gone astray. Their ego's are so overpowering they cannot actually fathom what they are doing as wrong. Then genuinely believe anything they do is right and that any damage, physically or emotionally, they created is the fault of the recipient. We see this time and time again with trump, constantly mocking people and showing a complete lack of compassion and empathy for fellow humans. Its not just a slip of the tongue every now and again. Their is never an apology, just some sort of circular rambling because again he cannot fathom the wrongdoing was his.

Trumps use of the military is nothing to be excited about either. Yes we have an impressive force and I hate to see it wasted sitting around doing nothing. Trump acts more like a drunk frat boy showing off how tough he is by beating up on someone smaller then him when in reality all he is doing is stroking his own ego, their is no risk, he is not being tough... Just burning up taxpayer money and killing people like its a video game.

And finally, his endless stream of moronic tweets. For every Trump action or policy there is a tweet made in the last 4-5 years that mocks the Obama administration for doing or attempting to do the EXACT same thing. But don't worry, when trump does it, its going to be great, going to be huge, going to be 'unpresidented'.:face-icon-small-dis

And ill save you from wasting your time saying it... 'Oh of course your some sorta liberal MSNBC watching antifa fella huh?'

Hopping on the "Trump train" right now seems more like getting in the car with your drunk buddies. Seems like a great idea if your drunk too, but anyone who is sobering up and seeing this reality for what it really is... Weare just waiting for the accident report in the AM.

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
W.H.M.
that is a very well thought out response, and honestly, I agree with quite a bit of it.
That said, I also think it takes that personality to make the decisions required to run this country.
We've had 24 years of decisions based upon political favor. I think you'll agree that there is something refreshing knowing that our leader is not afraid to piss off friends or foes.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Lol!
Just because someone is against the wall doesn't make them a lefty or a liberal.
Did you ever think the wall won't work? Trump said Mexico will pay for it, but just today in the media Trump is asking for 1.4 billion as a down payment for the wall. Sounds like tax payer money to me. That might cover some of the engineering, design, surveying, permits, etc. I have been in construction for the last forty years. In all forms of government projects, city, county, state and federal. The government can do any project the private sector can do for at least 3-4 times more. Federal is the worst. Military, nuclear, post office, just to name a few.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Honestly, I have always been against the wall myself.

I feel that if we would remove all of the programs that benefit illegals, many of us simply won't really care that they are here.
I am of the opinion that we need people willing to do some of the work many are unwilling to do.

Like many, I simply cannot imagine a wall that cannot be breached.
However, I am amused by the Trump haters that are against anything Trump, but were in favor of the same ideas when it wasn't Trump promoting them.

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
Honestly, I have always been against the wall myself.

I feel that if we would remove all of the programs that benefit illegals, many of us simply won't really care that they are here.
I am of the opinion that we need people willing to do some of the work many are unwilling to do.

Like many, I simply cannot imagine a wall that cannot be breached.
However, I am amused by the Trump haters that are against anything Trump, but were in favor of the same ideas when it wasn't Trump promoting them.

There is a fine line and/or gray area between a "migrant worker" and an illegal immigrant. I know one thing, if all of the "migrant workers" didn't come up to the midwest to work in the seasonal ag industry we wouldn't get **** done in a lot of areas, mainly processing and the real ****ty labor. I grow and haul vegetables for a big time company, and most of the workers in the plant don't speak English.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
There is a fine line and/or gray area between a "migrant worker" and an illegal immigrant. I know one thing, if all of the "migrant workers" didn't come up to the midwest to work in the seasonal ag industry we wouldn't get **** done in a lot of areas, mainly processing and the real ****ty labor. I grow and haul vegetables for a big time company, and most of the workers in the plant don't speak English.

Yeaaap, lazy middle class Mericans who give der kids everything is part of the outsource in cheap labor.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
. I guess we should expect Donnie and his minions expect the taxpayers to pay to implement a 14th century solution to a 21st century immigration problem...

If it aint broke dont fix it! Seems you havent been there but most of the border already has a massive fawking wall thats heavily patroled. Make it better? YES!

Then take away the welfare benefits that drive them to come here.
ace3682b87d356458d57a6d84326943a.jpg

2fdb1053fdf60a614cb26e7c5a48498d.jpg

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Are you so sure about that? I'm not a Trump hater but being Canadian might give me some more worldly perspective than what you see.

As an American i might give you some wordly perspective on how you see Trudeau and the rest of the ndp.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Fawk! you type tooo much:face-icon-small-ton
I've met a few men so far in my life that act exactly like trump. All great stand up guys if leave out the physical and sexual abuse of family members...
Are you saying our president is a sexaul deviant?
He has an insanely delusional warped view of reality to the point you cannot even begin to tell them where they have gone astray. Then genuinely believe anything they do is right and that any damage, physically or emotionally, they created is the fault of the recipient. We see this time and time again with trump, constantly mocking people and showing a complete lack of compassion and empathy for fellow humans.
So you have a problem with strong will'd confident people?
Its not just a slip of the tongue every now and again.
You would rather have obama, who appalogizes to the world for all our freedom saving conquests?
Their is never an apology, just some sort of circular rambling because again he cannot fathom the wrongdoing was his.
Better to ask forgiveness than beg for permission.
Just burning up taxpayer money and killing people like its a video game.
Like how obama gave millions to arabs to chill the fawk out and not cause problems instead of putting them in der place? Fyi republicans find ways to lesson tax $ while dems find ways to give $ out.
And finally, his endless stream of moronic tweets. For every Trump action or policy there is a tweet made in the last 4-5 years that mocks the Obama administration for doing or attempting to do the EXACT same thing.
Yep he mocked obama and he is the only one with balls to do it, the liberal media today trash trump every chance they get and refuse to report real travesties happening around our world.
And ill save you from wasting your time saying it... 'Oh of course your some sorta liberal MSNBC watching antifa fella huh?'
Your live in B-town, nuff said.
Hopping on the "Trump train" right now seems more like getting in the car with your drunk buddies. Seems like a great idea if your drunk too, but anyone who is sobering up and seeing this reality for what it really is.
Sometimes you have to trust the guy that says, "hold my beer and watch this!".QUOTE]

Premium Features