• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
If LE could afford a haircut
eed1e020c5c247f2446cc5d28f07df8b.jpg

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
In this thread alone, you two have mocked those riding older sleds, mocked those who keep our bathrooms clean, mocked Walmart greeters (not sure if this is due to their age or their station in life), implied that working for someone else equates to failure and mocked the mentally retarded.

You guys are already in a hole. You want to continue digging?

J
Jan 15, 2010
In this thread alone, you two have mocked those riding older sleds, mocked those who keep our bathrooms clean, mocked Walmart greeters (not sure if this is due to their age or their station in life), implied that working for someone else equates to failure and mocked the mentally retarded.

You guys are already in a hole. You want to continue digging?
No, the only ones mocked are LE and brainwashed sheeple. And they both deserve it.

And it’s not like you and him have been polite gentleman so get off your high horse and quit complaining about someone calling your buddy names.

And, LE, I think you are a spineless pedo lover for working with someone that travels to abuse children just because “that’s how it works in a big company 20 years later and he hates trump”. That’s a weak excuse for being too much of a pus$y to stand up for what’s right...

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Ha! You brainwashed fools fawn over the Bidens then want to all the sudden make it seem like it matters.

It's hard to follow the logic of a hypocrite like you, but it gets easier.

Me a pedo? HA! And that's why we can always count on you being wrong JTK, you earn it daily.

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
Ha! You brainwashed fools fawn over the Bidens then want to all the sudden make it seem like it matters.

It's hard to follow the logic of a hypocrite like you, but it gets easier.

Me a pedo? HA! And that's why we can always count on you being wrong JTK, you earn it daily.
I didn’t call you a pedo, I called you a spineless pus$y that is too weak to stand up for what’s right.

No one is “fawning” over Biden. I am however going to call out your lies.

Fawning over someone is posting memes of trump calling them “gods finest warrior “. That one made me throw up in my mouth a little bit...

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Your virtue signal runs strong there JTK.

Yeah, throw away a bunch over what would amount to hearsay, that'd be smart wouldn't it.

That said, didn't you liberals just vote in pedo Joe and his pedo son Hunter? How do you feel about all the pictures on his laptop? You're going to have to put aside your polarized sources that dismissed it as "RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION!" Just indulge us for a minute on that topic would ya. Following your logic 80 million people were too big of pus$ies and weren't MAN enough to do the right thing. (we both know I'm lying here too because biden didn't get 80 million legitimate votes - LMAO!)

Glad you liked the pic of DT, I'll see if I can find more since you are the one who keeps coming back to this page.

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
Your virtue signal runs strong there JTK.

Yeah, throw away a bunch over what would amount to hearsay, that'd be smart wouldn't it.

That said, didn't you liberals just vote in pedo Joe and his pedo son Hunter? How do you feel about all the pictures on his laptop? You're going to have to put aside your polarized sources that dismissed it as "RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION!" Just indulge us for a minute on that topic would ya. Following your logic 80 million people were too big of pus$ies and weren't MAN enough to do the right thing. (we both know I'm lying here too because biden didn't get 80 million legitimate votes - LMAO!)

Glad you liked the pic of DT, I'll see if I can find more since you are the one who keeps coming back to this page.
You mean the pictures that Rudy put on a laptop and called it hunters? Oh yeah, that one... why hasn’t that made it into a courtroom? Oh yeah, because it’s total bullshit. Or did they lose it in the mail? I can’t keep their lies straight....

You do realize that a whole lot of people voted against the toxicity of Donny just like they voted against Hillary?

And give it up with the stolen election BS. Only a completely brainwashed fool would believe that at this point. I bet you’ll still believe it even after Rudy gets eviscerated in court. Again.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
You have to make mistakes to make progress , look what your peddling .

Premium Features