• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
What was Biden looking down at his podium when he was talking ? It's not his typical M.O. and he did it quite a bit .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Here's the shear stupidity our President is dealing with .
When Biden was either playing stupid or once again not having a clue when he questioned the President about the term he used coyote , what does that mean ?
Is Biden so clueless that he does know what that means even though he was the Vice President of the United States ?

One of two things , either he's clueless to the crimes being committed in this country or he's so entrenched in his own corrupt world that he does not know what reality is .

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
What was Biden looking down at his podium when he was talking ? It's not his typical M.O. and he did it quite a bit .
He takes notes. You know...like a prepared person in a debate does. Trump sticks to the conspiracy theory script chest puffed out. I'm in impressed with his memory but he gets caught up in Fox News nonsense. Still y'all like that fake tough guy ****. I get it.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I seen a bumper sticker and thought of you the other day . It was on the back window of a caddie , anything to aggravate a republican . Funny thing is it's not the Republicans that are aggravated , it's the other self centered spastic side .
What happened to Biden and his Vette that he was so proud of ? Not talking about the Chevelle dribble he was babbling about .
He had to part ways with the road he was going down with GM because it didn't look good with his go green BS
People are just tired of all the lying and he's been busted so many times two facing that he's making Trump look great .
By the way , he wasn't taking notes ...

Premium Features