• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
TPA
d188e19a1ea2641410e8fe23b3e0c30d.jpg

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
@ Simple (big 10 inch)

What has TRUMP done?

There is a video link i posted earlier that breaks it all down for even the most "undereducated" among us. Here it is again in case you missed it.

Here also is a little graph that even a "Simple" mind should be able to comprehend.

Close your mouth, open your eyes . . . LOOK & LISTEN Mr. Simpleton . . . it is not that hard :)

1597286297582.png

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls

1. I mean Obama only brought us out of the worst economic crisis we had in decades. Easy to overlook that huh?

Uh...sure. 1 person is solely responsible for that...yeah...that makes sense. And he did such a good job, we’ve never properly recovered, just riding inflation with low interest rates and no real savings/value. Here we sit on the edge of another housing bubble. Great job Obama, thanks so much for extending the real recovery into your children’s future.

Please explain how bailing out big banks and Wall Street and not the American public was the way out of said economic crisis? Gtfo of here...wow.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
“No wonder the Obamas hate President Trump. Good news is always sweet, especially when even Snopes will verify the same.

Snopes says our President Donald Trump did indeed send Obama a bill for all the vacations he has gone on since leaving office.... It's no wonder ex-President Obama's last speech went after President Trump.

Obama's recent speeches are not to support his Democrat party, they are to slam President Trump for taking away the Obamas' taxpayer-paid next vacations for the next 20 years!

President Trump cancels their vacations, and refunds the money to the American taxpayers. Again...This was verified on Snopes as being true.

PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST ENDED THE OBAMA'S VACATION SCAM! Ex-President Obama was going to stick us for $2.1 billion or so.
Before Obama left office, he arranged with the State Department for a series of "official visits" to foreign countries spanning the next 20 years. Using funds from the Office of Presidential Visits and Vacations, Obama was planning to use what would have been $2.1 billion in free vacations for him and up to 24 members of his family plus staff and even a dog sitter until the year 2036.
He would have, that is, until President Trump put a stop to it.

Trump, who is always looking for ways to save money, was presented with a ledger that contained all of Obama’s travel plans and expenses.
The ledger was found by one of the workers President Trump hired from outside the typical White House staff. President Trump immediately cancelled the plans and recalled all Secret Service agents scheduled to protect the Obamas anywhere outside of the United States.

The Obamas are also facing another new challenge at the hands of President Trump. They're going to have to repay the government for all of those vacations that weren't official state business.
The bill, after some small allowances for days that were possibly work related, is for $214 million. Of the 692 days the Obama's spent on vacation, almost none included any work at all.
They ate, slept, and golfed And, Michelle was given shopping allowances from the Office of Discretionary Gifting Funds, which is supposed to be used to buy presents for visiting dignitaries.

Many Americans will appreciate to know these hidden facts.
P.S. Michelle's mother, who took care of the granddaughters for all 8 years, was GETTING PAID!
And NOW she is getting a pension of 13,000 a month for the rest of her life.”
(Chew on that!) #NObama...The Worst President Ever...

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Who else thinks its "Really Rich" that The Donald and first Hooker think its fine if they request an absentee ballet in Florida, a state where you don't need to give a reason why you are voting "absentee", After all this BS rhetoric about Mail-in-voting fraud. Considering how much he cheats and lies it just blows my mind. I think Alanis Morissette wrote a song about it. You really can't make this chit up. boo hoo!!! I am going to lose the election because all the wide spread absentee voting fraud that is running rampant in this country However, here is my absentee ballet. Make sure it counts :rolleyes::rolleyes::LOL::LOL: He is already suing my state to prevent Nevada voters from taking part in absentee voting. What an FN Joke

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This is how our Democratic Mayor in this little city has a priority on covid funding .

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — Anchorage municipal officials said they are considering spending up to $22.5 million to buy property that would be converted to shelters and service sites.
The proposed ordinance for the purchases would use federal coronavirus relief funding designated for the municipality.
The properties under consideration include the Bean’s Cafe food service and shelter and a former Alaska Club building for use as engagement centers for homeless resident .
The city is also considering buying a Best Western/Golden Lion Inn for a treatment facility and an Americas Best Value Inn & Suites for housing and for resource distribution.

This has nothing to do with attracting attention to this community , an actual example , it is intended for people to look into what their leaders of their community priorities are .
This country can no longer handle the hand outs . There is no long term commitment , something as simple as tightening a screw in a loose door hinge is not in the budget .

And this pic is off the television

IMG_20200810_180452588.png

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Who else thinks its "Really Rich" that The Donald and first Hooker think its fine if they request an absentee ballet in Florida, a state where you don't need to give a reason why you are voting "absentee", After all this BS rhetoric about Mail-in-voting fraud. Considering how much he cheats and lies it just blows my mind. I think Alanis Morissette wrote a song about it. You really can't make this chit up. boo hoo!!! I am going to lose the election because all the wide spread absentee voting fraud that is running rampant in this country However, here is my absentee ballet. Make sure it counts :rolleyes::rolleyes::LOL::LOL: He is already suing my state to prevent Nevada voters from taking part in absentee voting. What an FN Joke

Is he against "voting by mail" or "absentee voting"?
These are not one in the same.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Is he against "voting by mail" or "absentee voting"?
These are not one in the same.

In Trumpville they are different, but for the rest of us sane people across the US they are the same thing and the election process treats them the same got to love spin on semantics there Mefasto. Do you not mail in your absentee ballet there buddy because you are curently out of the juristiction they you live in? Which make this even more ironic because Trump was in palm springs the last time he sent in he absentee ballet in a state that you dont have to give a reason why you are mailing in your ballet. I am a bit taken back at the fact i have to explain this process to you since you seem well versed in it no?

Premium Features