• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Holy Fawk !!

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
I dont know guys,i think some pot would maybe help those folks out.there fawked for real. i thought it was great though!! Shows how screwed these tree huggers can be.More people need to see this kind of stuff so there not taken so seriously.

highmtn

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kelso WA
Anyone have any doubt about who these whack jobs voted for? I especially like the last one screaming about forest fires. Unmanaged forests are burned far more often than ones managed by the timber companies. And just when is the last time that old growth was logged in N Carolina? Drive over Snoqulamie pass and look at the tree tops, lots of snags and dead tops, timber is over ripe and dying, a good lightning storm and It all could go up in flames. Been fighting these people since the 80's, in court and media during the day and vandalizing our equipment at night. sorry to get long winded- could go on with personal experience on this subject all night. Good post AA.

The internet didn't make them stupid- It just made their stupidity accessable to everyone

Premium Features