• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hawkfest 2011 Planing heating up!!

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Planning going really well....

Please book your hotels right away as things book up quickly...

Feb 18-21st 2011

We will be riding from our hotels:

Main Hotel
Soda Butte Lodge
http://www.cookecity.com/

Second Hotel:
Alpine Motel
http://www.cookecityalpine.com/info.html

Third Hotel --Cheaper option and literally across the street from Soda Butte.
www.cookecitysuper8.com

Cooke City Chamber of Commerce has other hotels that you are more than welcome to stay at. It's easy to keep track of everyone during these events so please feel free to stay anywhere in town.
http://www.cookecitychamber.org/index.html

Here is a link though if you choose to stay at any hotel in town they are literally walking distance apart. I invite you to look up the town on Google Earth its awesome....

Slide1.JPG Slide2.JPG

Last edited:
M
Jan 22, 2008
no valentine house wrecker

ALmost booked at the butte for valentine weekend, glad I checked the dates at the last minute, hope the winter is nasty, Season four will be ready in two weeks, been editing a lot and getting real excited to ride.

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
We plan to do your premier party on Saturday at the Soda Butte....
Friday will be a band and fun at the Miners Saloon
Sunday will be the awards party at a different location...
The people in town are being really great and helpful...

Slide1.JPG Slide2.JPG

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
We plan to do your premier party on Saturday at the Soda Butte....
Friday will be a band and fun at the Miners Saloon
Sunday will be the awards party at a different location...
The people in town are being really great and helpful...

I seen you guys out in cooke lasat year. There was about a foot of powder. I imagine us tow skiers arent invited lol :face-icon-small-win

on a side note, i would reccomend Bill over at the Antler's lodge. They have cabisn for like $20 more a night then super 8, and you can't go wrong with the owners. They are very nice, and as a local, i always stay with them.

Last edited:
S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Holidays are over

OK guys now that XMAS and New Years are over its time for Hawkfest prep to kick into high gear!!
Lots of interest coming from all over.
I am now going to do a roll call from everyone and ask your help. If you know someone who isn't on the forum who is coming please either have them email me or call me. Headcount is very important for planning this event and having it come off successfully.
So guys if you are on the forum and plan on coming send an email to me
snowhawk@snowhawkadventure.com and let me know who is coming, names are preferred. Its ok to guestimate. :)
My phone number again is 253-205-1975

Premium Features