• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Having a boy

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
How about Texas Cache..T.C......my wife cringed when I mentioned this and we had 2 girls anyway, so it didnt happen. Girls are A.J and Sierra(after my GMC...lol)

Last edited:
S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
We're thinking of the name SLADE what do you guys think? It is not easy to come up with a name that will be cool and professional enough.

David, Joshua, and Colton are my favorite names. congrats on you boy. kids are awesome i cant wait to raise a family. make sure your kid plenty of hugs and kisses. the sense of touch is essential to your kids developement. and believe it or not, regular massages as a baby also help that kid grow into a monster. It makes him grow faster.

slade maybe sounds like a little on the mortal combat side?

maybe Sladen. or Laden? or Leiden?

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
slade is harsh....Blake....Justin...Richard...Thomas...Greg(ory)...

i named my boys..Blake Edward..after the movie director...and Lee Austin..after the six million dollar man...i just had to break the visious circle of family names..

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
the natives up in these parts name their child after the first thing they see when the child is born..

there is alot of native children named.."two dogs f...ing"

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
I'd hate to saddle a kid for his whole life with a name like Slade. Sure isn't a name that sounds professional. Unless his profession is WWF

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
We named our son Ethan...

though we call him The Ethanator sometimes... his cuteness can kill..

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Dont handicap your kids with boutique names. Go fairly traditional.

Leave the boutique names to your pets. They could care less, and if they care, they only have to live with that name for 10-15 years before they kick.....

It may seem cute now, but later on, that is a different story.

Have a neighbor that named his kid Forrest. The kid is almost a teenager and she tells me that she is all mad at the boys that call her son Gump........and make fun of the name........

She kind of brought it on herself........

She is not the sharpest knife in the drawer........

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
Dont handicap your kids with boutique names. Go fairly traditional.

Leave the boutique names to your pets. They could care less, and if they care, they only have to live with that name for 10-15 years before they kick.....

It may seem cute now, but later on, that is a different story.

Have a neighbor that named his kid Forrest. The kid is almost a teenager and she tells me that she is all mad at the boys that call her son Gump........and make fun of the name........

She kind of brought it on herself........

She is not the sharpest knife in the drawer........

Jeff I think you are right on here. some of those names a "cute" when they are babies or up until they are 5, then it's like, hmmmm not so cute anymore.

Thunder

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
David, Joshua, and Colton are my favorite names. congrats on you boy. kids are awesome i cant wait to raise a family. make sure your kid plenty of hugs and kisses. the sense of touch is essential to your kids developement. and believe it or not, regular massages as a baby also help that kid grow into a monster. It makes him grow faster.

slade maybe sounds like a little on the mortal combat side?

maybe Sladen. or Laden? or Leiden?

Laden? Really? I am for the traditional route as well. Always liked Andrew as a name. Can be shortened to Andy if need be, or Drew. Informal or formal. Of course I am a little biased...

Premium Features