• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gun Ban List is out

R
I don't own any guns either. I don't like guns, never have, i feel that they are inherently unsafe and applaud any effort to remove them from society. I welcome these new laws and feel that we will be safer for them. We cannot allow the citizens of a country to run around wantonly killing each other and devestating the population of beautiful creatures that God put on this planet. Praise be to Allah that we finaly have a President that has the common sense to see that the second amendment applies to muskets, not so every redneck hillbilly can run around like Elmer Fudd blasting indescriminately around the forests with whatever gun that he saw in a Rambo movie.

You see, I support this legislation, so you can skip my house when it comes time to collect the weapons. that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. (and don't bother looking in my truck either)

For people that can't sense sarcasm: LOL@U.

Hitthenailontheheadanimated.gif

C'mon ... read BowSheets post AGAIN! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
C

ccoleman77

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 27, 2008
Casper WY
They DO NOT give a dang about any of our safety. The one thing they care about is power. It is alot easier to control a society that has no way of defending themselves. I think it would be impossible for them to say we are taking your guns. There would be a revolt and there are not many in the military that would not join with that revolt. So instead they use scare tactics. Slowly eroding away the rights of people. Fighting a word in here and there and a judge in every now and then that they know will look out for them. The people are the ones who are supposed to be making the decisions through our elected officials. However all of the people in Washington are lawyers just like the piece of work we elected to set in the oval office. The lawyers will stick together with one another leaving the rest out to dry. Well I am not giving any of my guns off that list and if they want them they better bring some ammo. And I sincerely hope that there are more on this site that beleive the same and are willing to fight for what they beleive in. As a 21 year old I have a lifetime to live in this country and the way we have headed in the last few months is sincerely frightening to me. It is my future it is our future and we must work together to make a change.

X
Dec 26, 2007
Prince George
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
------------------------------
In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
In 1938, Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
In 1935, China established gun control. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated
In 1964, Guatemala established gun control. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
In 1970, Uganda established gun control. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
In 1956, Cambodia established gun control. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------------
Defenceless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun
control: 56 million.
It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own Government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars.

The first year results are now in:

List of 7 items:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent
Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent
Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
I went back and re-read it.
My apoligies to Bowsheet.
Gun control is a major hot button with me and I don't tend to look for sarcasm. It's pretty much a black and white issue for me.

So to Bowsheet, sorry guy. I will green rep ya when I can. Hey at least I signed the red.

X
Dec 26, 2007
Prince George
The forced relocation of the Earth’s entire population into urban ‘environments’, with the United States, Canada and Mexico to be the first Nations to implement this policy among its citizens, by ‘force’ if necessary. [Note: It is interesting to note that in this section of the CFR’s report that no plans are made for the taking of weapons from these people, rather the price of ammunition for citizen owned weapons is first to be raised so to make it virtually unaffordable, to then be followed by mass engineered shortages and, finally, to be banned from being sold altogether.]

N
Mar 25, 2005
Revised bill

This bill was true. HR1022 has been rewritten, and is not an anti-gang bill. It does not address guns at this time. This bill is about a year old

But, there is a new bill written that will register, nationally, all owners and guns as follows: a handgun with a detachable magazine, and all semi-automatic rifle and shotguns with a detachable magazine. Try house bill HR 45.

This bill is worse in my opinion!

W
Jan 2, 2008
The forced relocation of the Earth’s entire population into urban ‘environments’, with the United States, Canada and Mexico to be the first Nations to implement this policy among its citizens, by ‘force’ if necessary. [Note: It is interesting to note that in this section of the CFR’s report that no plans are made for the taking of weapons from these people, rather the price of ammunition for citizen owned weapons is first to be raised so to make it virtually unaffordable, to then be followed by mass engineered shortages and, finally, to be banned from being sold altogether.]

bing****ingO!!

this is prophetic words here boys, spot on!

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
This bill was true. HR1022 has been rewritten, and is not an anti-gang bill. It does not address guns at this time. This bill is about a year old

But, there is a new bill written that will register, nationally, all owners and guns as follows: a handgun with a detachable magazine, and all semi-automatic rifle and shotguns with a detachable magazine. Try house bill HR 45.

This bill is worse in my opinion!

If that sucker passes, that would mean aquiring all the info they need to come and get my guns when the ban them.

I'll need to practice my response "These are not the guns your looking for."

600px-Mindtrick.jpg

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
I have no problem letting them have my guns.
1 bullet at a time.
The dems aren't stupid. they will take it a little bit at a time.
First they will try to make it as expensive as possible while banning what they can get away with. Then they will continue jacking up the price till only the rich or determined have them.
Then they will use the media to demonize them till the public demands they be removed from society.

Same thing as they have done with taxing the rich.
They have programmed the people to view rich people as the enemy and any way the government can scr$w em is fine with the general public.

C
Oct 24, 2008
brighton, colorado
remember that thread about a new nation anyone will to start it. Theres to many corrupted officials in the government now anyway if they pass these laws no one can get free hunting or a free blowy in the woods. if you catch my drift. I say we all pack up and go north to Canada. We can help make that country stronger and they at least listen to the people half A$$. not like our government the don't listen at all anymore they just do what ever they want Or take a big hand out and do what the money wants them to do.

M

mnescape

Nov 3, 2004
Oak Grove, MN
.....from my cold dead fingers! What the hell is going on in this country?? I wish people would WAKE UP!!! What the hell is it going to take!!!! People need to go back to school and take a history class....that is if they still teach history anymore!

Damn sad thing what is happening right under our noses.......:mad: Nothing but a bunch of sheep!!

O
Jan 14, 2008
MN
I dont understand how people think unarmed people would be safer. They just want to feel powerful, hope they never pass any bills that allow for that. But just incase, I just got home from the shop.... picked up a S&W 360PD...Just for some back-up :D Thought might as well buy it now before it gets worse....

C
Oct 24, 2008
brighton, colorado
.....from my cold dead fingers! What the hell is going on in this country?? I wish people would WAKE UP!!! What the hell is it going to take!!!! People need to go back to school and take a history class....that is if they still teach history anymore!

Damn sad thing what is happening right under our noses.......:mad: Nothing but a bunch of sheep!!

I couldn't agree more. Like Ollie said I'll give mine up one bullet at a time also.
It's true the gun doesn't pull its own trigger its the stupid person behind it. if people would educate themselfs more in proper gun care and usage then we wouldn't all these laws being made and if the government would get off there butts and acctually do somethng about all these crazy gangs and other off the wall groups we wouldn't have these problems anyway.

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
around my town we could give a good long go if they tried to come get ours.

What is this society coming too?

I think congress should make a point to the country............have a week or month where they have security with no weapons.

then maybe we could get some pro 2nd amendment guys in there

Premium Features