• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got The Itch today...

L
Sep 25, 2002
Sudbury, On
Just took the old girl out of storage this afternoon and sent her on her merry way to get this fancy new service bulletin done. I really hope it works like they are saying it will. Mine got slower after the last reflash and was reeeaaally picky with fuel. I had to drop to 10-66's to pull RPM.. bad news.

Dealer says my buddy and I are top 2 on the list to get it done. I can't say enough about Northgate Power Equipment In Bracebridge. They have been stellar so far. Well worth the 3 hour drive, even though there is a dealer 20 mins from here. I lost an idler wheel because of that washer issue last year. The guy in town wouldn't replace it. He would replace the washer, but the wheel and berring are "wear items" and were not part of the bulletin. What a joke. Northgate mailed me two complete wheels, no questions asked.

Yes, I know the grass is long.:rolleyes:

D8-3.jpg D8.jpg D8-4.jpg D8-5.jpg

L
Sep 25, 2002
Sudbury, On
looks like fun. glad to hear that you found a dealer that will take good care of you. there hard to come by

It's refreshing, isn't it? I'm not the guy who will try to wiesel the price down on a new sled, this is their livelyhood... so it's nice when they do the little things to take care of you too. I've dealt with my fair share of shady dealers, that's why I don't hesitate to drive a little for service.:beer;

S

Super B

Dec 26, 2002
Monticello, MN
www.rooost.ca
Nice! Looks like a blast!!

I will be taking my D8 out of storage in a few weeks to get the update done also. I too hope that it does not affect the performance negatively.

Premium Features