• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got my f650 from supertrucks

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Personally I think yall who are saying you wouldn't drive that to tow your sleds around in the winter are lying :p

I would totally dig having that as my toy hauler :)

C
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, AB
That's a pretty sweet truck, and I like how everyone thinks it's impractical. With the size of holiday trailers nowdays, 1 tons can't even handle them anymore, sure it's overkill for pulling sleds, but if you got a big trailer it's well worth it, not to mention you said you own a automotive shop....Can't believe no ones hated on it for being a Ford yet haha anyways have fun with it dude, who cares what the haters say :D

Honestly, I'd be embarassed to pull into the parking lot in that. Take about excess...

If you gave it to me, I'd sell it and buy a new 1/2 ton. I drive my dream truck now...

gimme a fuggin break... all you guys talkin about small penis'.. what the he11 would even posess you to say such a thing??? is that what you say to your butt buddies as your drivin down the road and see some guy driving a bad azz rig

(in my best homo voice, lisp and all!!)

"that justh screamsth small penisth.."

hes right, if he has the money, what the fugg...

if i had the jack, id have one too... its fuggin sweet!!!

soem would say my truck is overkill... i have a 3/4 4x4 duramax... nope, i dont pull anything (usually).. dont need 4x4.. and, really dont need a crew cab.. surely dont need a diesel, dont need big tires.. etc..etc...

thats why we live in america.. we do what the fugg we want!!!

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
That truck is bada$$! I would mob that thing in a heartbeat, tint the windows and it's hard to say you're doing it for attention when no one can even see who's driving.:D

J
Sep 21, 2005
Peace River, Alberta
AWESOME!!!! Good for you, Clint! This website is starting to get really bad. Nothing but negative comments. I say, GREAT! If it works for you, AWESOME! You don't see these guys go over the top when someone posts pics of a fifty thousand dollar mod sled.

Congrats! It makes a statement, and if it works well for advertising, and you enjoy driving it, then, more power to ya.

Whatever happened to being able to post about something someone's proud of?

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Nice rig! There is one of those rolling around here and the owner is a tiny, cute girl. She bought it after she took her ex-husband to the cleaners. Poor Guy!

C
Sep 3, 2002
Minnesota
That is one SWEET RIDE!!!!!

Your in the truck biz and you USE it for business and pulling your sleds!! Good call!!

At least your not like all the other putz's out there they are buying H2's or H3's for their advertising machines.

V
Nov 27, 2007
denver area
Nice truck, there are a couple around here (Denver). Usually with company logos on them. Good marketing if you ask me. Never seen your penis, so that's all I have to say about that.

Premium Features