• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Go from 162" to 153"

Z

zr900turbo

Hi
Can i go from 162" to 153" just by replacing rails? Move everything over from the 162" rails?
Thinking of taking the kingcat to 153" :face-icon-small-hap

yes but your tunnel will overhang by an extra 4.5ish inches. if you start having the front end in the air a lot youll risk damaging the tunnel especially if your running high HP in the kingcat.

Why would you take your king to a 153? That thing needs all the track it can get

yes but your tunnel will overhang by an extra 4.5ish inches. if you start having the front end in the air a lot youll risk damaging the tunnel especially if your running high HP in the kingcat.

Yes of course Change the rear tunnel :) and track

Why would you take your king to a 153? That thing needs all the track it can get

We dont have the deep powder days here in Norway, so it will be plenty With a 153". It will also be a little bit more "fun to ride".

If i go for it, what track would be the good for a big hp tune?
Alot of guys have good Experiance here with the 2.5 challanger extreme. But does it like high track speed?

The camo extreme 2.5 does incredible in a little thicker snow the faster you spin it. That sled will be a riot.

I would recommend IceAge Rails, that thing is going to be a wheelie monster and stock cat rails do not handle that sort of riding very long, especially with king cat HP.

Premium Features

Back