• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gen 5 S modules

Anyone with broken s modules on the g 5 out there have an example of how it broke? Likely fixable, and brace able to prevent future damage. Would like to get my hands on one and try a repair and strengthen it. In Revelstoke until Friday the 23rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

theidbreder

Mar 3, 2020
Had anyone tried the ZBROZ S&E MODULE BULK HEAD BRACE KIT? Wondering if they are worth the time and effort

bjd68

Premium Member
Jul 22, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Anyone with broken s modules on the g 5 out there have an example of how it broke? Likely fixable, and brace able to prevent future damage. Would like to get my hands on one and try a repair and strengthen it. In Revelstoke until Friday the 23rd.

I broke mine on my G5, hidden rock with a flat face to it, was going maybe 15 kmh downhill but it sent me over the handlebars. Looks like the carbine hooked pretty good because it was bent right over . Its already at the dealer though waiting for the parts which looks to be a long wait.

I broke mine on my G5, hidden rock with a flat face to it, was going maybe 15 kmh downhill but it sent me over the handlebars. Looks like the carbine hooked pretty good because it was bent right over . Its already at the dealer though waiting for the parts which looks to be a long wait.

Well if the wait is too long send me some photos maybe I can do something with it. Reinforce it. Did the rock impact the module at all or just the skis?

bjd68

Premium Member
Jul 22, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Well if the wait is too long send me some photos maybe I can do something with it. Reinforce it. Did the rock impact the module at all or just the skis?

Thanks Ill see if I can get some photes of it, the machine is at the dealer right now and going through insurance. yes it only impacted the bottom of the left ski.

Premium Features