• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FXR Nitro SX jacket/pants signed Tucker Hibbert

Jan 7, 2008
This is a set of FXR Nitro SX pants and pullover jacket. The jacket is a Large and the pants are 32 waist. The jacket has been signed by Tucker Hibbert which is shown in the pics. The pants have a small cut in the knee of the right leg which can be repaired easily. I purchased these thinking that my 33 waist would fit with the pants stretching a little, but I was wrong. So now I am selling them or would be willing to trade them for a comparable set or 34 or 36 (if they run small) size pants that would fit a 34 waist. Pants would have to be black or green or something that would match a green Castle jacket. $150.00 obo for the pair

FXR jacket front.jpg FXR jacket back.jpg FXR pants front.jpg FXR pants back.jpg FXR pants rip.jpg FXR jacket autograph.jpg

Last edited:
C
Nov 25, 2008
This is a set of FXR Nitro SX pants and pullover jacket. The jacket is a Large and the pants are 32 waist. The jacket has been signed by Tucker Hibbert which is shown in the pics. The pants have a small cut in the knee of the right leg which can be repaired easily. I purchased these thinking that my 33 waist would fit with the pants stretching a little, but I was wrong. So now I am selling them or would be willing to trade them for a comparable set or 34 or 36 (if they run small) size pants that would fit a 34 waist. Pants would have to be black or green or something that would match a green Castle jacket. $150.00 obo for the pair

Thanks for your response, but i just found a good deal on an 08 ac race pullover. if you want.. they have them at kensports.com. and they're 99$ for a brand new one

Jan 7, 2008
FXR pants/jacket

I am 6'0 and 210 and the jacket fits great. I am just selling these to get some pants that fit, otherwise I'd keep them (I even thought about having them tailored but they justwouldnt look right). They are in great shape. No oil stains. Someone surely needs a nice snowmobile outfit. $125 obo.

Premium Features