• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Future of education?

G

geremyfrank

Banned
Nov 18, 2022
Europe

And the same with universities. Not each program is perfect, and sometimes students graduate with not enough practical skills because there are too many theories. For example, my uni is a good one. My program is also well, but still, and I think that there are too many tasks that are not that needed but which take a lot of time, especially when I need to write a lot of papers. Thanks to the https://edubirdie.com/write-my-essay-for-me I managed to do all them on time because I have no idea how it would have been possible to do it without any help. And you know, when you have so many tasks, it's hard to focus on major ones because you need to do everything. So some optimization is needed for students to be ready for life after graduation.

She is right. A lot of students graduate without being prepared for further life and further studies. And that's the problem for both country and the students.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
There will be generations of really messed up unborn children from parents that have already gone down this road.

Premium Features