• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Friday 12-26 and Sat 12-27

CanyonRat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Riverton, Utah
Merry Christmas everybody.

Who wants to ride Soapstone Friday and or Saturday. I'd like to ride both days. Sled is ready to roll :face-icon-small-hap truck is not :help: Live in South Ogden and looking for a ride, will pay for fuel and parking and show you an epic day on the mountain.........

Who's in????

CanyonRat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Riverton, Utah
That's because you talk to me any more!:face-icon-small-sad lol

Haha. I just figured you were being resourceful and utilizing all means of communication available. Lol!

I did miss your phone call.......... but I was in the process of thumping my older kids in an air soft war in the snow.......lol :second:

I'll call you on my way north this evening

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
Where do you gents normally park?

I plan on putting some break in miles on the sled tomorrow up Lake Creek but would like to hook up with the group Saturday.

CanyonRat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Riverton, Utah
Where do you gents normally park?

I plan on putting some break in miles on the sled tomorrow up Lake Creek but would like to hook up with the group Saturday.

Tomorrow parking at the gates on Hwy 150 Mirror Lake Hwy

Sat. Not sure yet........ Depends on the group

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
I hope everyone had a good day.

You were right, lake creek was crazy. On the way out some dude in a Bronco was about a mile past the parking lot letting the air out of his tires. Not stuck just making some nice ruts.

I did get a nice breakin ride, helped some tourists get unstuck, from Ohio and rented from Uinta Recreation. Ready for the season!

Last edited:
P
Dec 21, 2014
Have they started grooming mirror lake highway yet? Thinking about taking the wifey and kids up there tomorrow to do some easy trail riding to start the season off.

CanyonRat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Riverton, Utah
Thanks

Thanks Everybody!!!!

Awesome ride as usual. Still need a base but the depth was very nice. You guys are all awesome to ride with. ........ don't ask...... I lost count when we hit double digits haha....... Somedays you just have an off day and today was definitely mine....... Some of the dumbest stucks I've ever seen on my end in some shall we say less than technical terrain :lol:

Ready to go do it all again tomorrow :becky:

CanyonRat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Riverton, Utah
Have fun and be safe today! Maybe you should give Chicago a call, he may know something about whale training?:face-icon-small-win

He might! Chicago know something about everything. He even knows how to spot a good rider vs. An average rider haha

Today was pretty awesome. Kinda like herding cats but the snow was awesome and the Orca only beached itself once......... 100% rider error haha

Justin however had the stuck of the day. He was 2 for 2 on some tree removal lol

Premium Features