• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fordman - Please call off the snow storms

S
Jul 7, 2001
Kent WA
I love my KLR, but Goat Peak would not be my first choice for a ride. I do however ride my KLR every month, unlike most motorcyclists.

BTW, is there another bike that takes more of a beating both phyiscally and verbally as the old KLR?

I am glad you boys down there are getting some snow this year. It's great to be able to ride up here in untracked powder all day and never see another soul. When I finish tracking it all up I will let you know so you can come on up. Nobody been up Face yet and it calling my name.:)

F
Jan 23, 2002
on another site
I am glad you boys down there are getting some snow this year. It's great to be able to ride up here in untracked powder all day and never see another soul. When I finish tracking it all up I will let you know so you can come on up. Nobody been up Face yet and it calling my name.:)

I'm sure like last year you'll need the Washington boys to get you into your favorite riding areas.....Our rates have gone up this year.

S

Soccerd6

Nov 21, 2007
Marysville, WA
just heard on KOMO4 news.... 11" new at baker....

9' (as in nine feet) new snow at Crystal in the last two weeks.... holy molies!!!!!!!!!!!

G
Dec 17, 2002
North Bend, Washington

is the secret route "out" ready yet, or do you think the holes are still open

G
Dec 17, 2002
North Bend, Washington
:D

How can this be? We will never get to ride our KTM's with orange glow suits if this keeps up:mad:

SEATTLE -- The latest in a series of strong Pacific storms that will dump as much as 3 feet of new snow in the mountains has triggered heavy snow and avalanche warnings, forecasters said.

The powerful winter storm will move through the mountains beginning Monday night, dropping heavy snow accompanied by gusty winds and blowing snow.

Forecasters said the total accumulation of snow is likely to be 2 to 3 feet in the Cascades and 1 to 2 feet in the Olympics, on pace for a possible record for snowfall this year.

Washington has already set a record for the number of avalanche deaths this winter. The average number for Washington and Oregon is two to three, and nine have occurred so far.

well it looks like you got your wish B!tch

Premium Features