• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For all those about to party this weekend...

H

HDEMWET

Nov 19, 2010
i live in swastika, ont. canada
This is a subject near and dear to my heart as my aunt lost her husband some years back on Christmas eve due to drunk driving (on his part). I think most of us have all done it at one time or another, but that doesn't make it right. I implore those of you who are going to New Years parties, or those hosting parties, please make provisions for getting home safely if you will be drinking. Be it taking a cab, having a designated driver or staying over at a friend's house, whatever you do, don't get behind the wheel if you've been drinking. Even if you have no family to leave behind, think of how you'd feel if you caused an accident that took someone else's life. Not exactly a stellar way of starting off the new year. So everyone be safe, and enjoy the festivities and pray for snow in the new year.

Derek

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Lost my step dad 10 yrs ago in August to drinking/driving. It's not the way you ever wish somebody to go out...

Everyone party safely and have a great New Year!

Premium Features