• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Flagstaff Snowmobiling and rentals.

Garrelts

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2008
I will be in the flagstaff area fro a family christmas from Dec 29 - jan 3. I plan on trying to to ride somewhere on my way there and thought if they had snow I would do a little riding while I was down there. I would also be interested in renting a few sleds for family members but haven't been able to find anywhere to rent from. If anyone has a rental place or an information on riding in the area it would be greatly appreciated. I honestly don't even know if they will have enough snow by january 1st so any information on riding in the area would be great.

cnote

Lifetime Membership
Sep 2, 2014
50s and sunny this week in Flagstaff with no weather in the 10 day forecast. I think we will be a bit shy on snow cover to bring out the sleds by New Years this year. I don't know of any rental possibilities in the area. Not many riding areas and the mountains are mostly wilderness area that is actually patrolled on the south and west sides due to back country ski traffic from Snowbowl ski resort. If you are able to chase storms there can be decent deep snow and trail riding, but due to the temps here I'd say within 48 hours of a storm the snow is either very crusty and set up or the roads have all melted off and are muddy. All we need is a good storm or two though, fingers crossed!

Premium Features