• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Farmington Canyon

troyby

Premium Member
Oct 12, 2005
Kaysville, Utah
I had a lil 600 155 with the works, and a shoot of Boondockers and it worked just fine until it got screwed. I rode a 146 xp and loved it, so i am on the border of that and a leftover 08 700 right now...

A friend of mine had a 146 rev 08 that wouldnt go over 50 mph. he traded it for a 163 rev 08. it goes better but still wont outdo a 700 dragon. I have to laugh at all the posts i see where people think they run better than 800 dragons. I havent seen it yet.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
By the sounds of it i thought you rode alot TROYBY, guess not if you haven't seen an xp outclimb a dragon. But seriously, i have took a few 8's, 7's, and even my own pimped out 600 on lauging gas, while riding my dads 154, did get beat by a pimped out 8 up on doublehill 3 weeks ago, that got me in a chapped mood!

Or maybe its cause your a good rider and ride technical areas and most xp riders are old and ride Monte. haha thats probably the reason why you haven't seen such an event!

Lets ball when i get my new one dude! we'll see whats up.;) 46 helix, quick clickers, sly dogs, sway bar disconect. Watch out!

Last edited:
K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
I saw the tracks up there and thought "***, my buddy went riding without me" Guess it wasn't him.
Those are some good pulls/chutes on the west side.
Each time I drop in there I talk to my sled and ask her to treat me good and not leave me broken down. I would hate to break down on the west side... Or almost anywhere riding farmington... Not to many ways to get out but up!

MOWER800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Layton Utah
first time

saturday was my first time up there it was pretty fun can't wait to go again
I did let my brother n law take my sled up the tower shoot [what a dumb ***] thanks for not rolling it down the mt Flyinhigh

Last edited:

troyby

Premium Member
Oct 12, 2005
Kaysville, Utah
By the sounds of it i thought you rode alot TROYBY, guess not if you haven't seen an xp outclimb a dragon. But seriously, i have took a few 8's, 7's, and even my own pimped out 600 on lauging gas, while riding my dads 154, did get beat by a pimped out 8 up on doublehill 3 weeks ago, that got me in a chapped mood!

Or maybe its cause your a good rider and ride technical areas and most xp riders are old and ride Monte. haha thats probably the reason why you haven't seen such an event!

Lets ball when i get my new one dude! we'll see whats up.;) 46 helix, quick clickers, sly dogs, sway bar disconect. Watch out!

Sounds like a good time to me!!:D Are you getting a new one or buying used? what happened to the 600?

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
I think I know who put some of the big climbs in those chutes above Morgan. I seem to remember seeing about 12 turbos show up at my house. LOL We went up Monday and Friday what a ride. Boy there was some good crashes. Those turbos apexes, nytros and turbo m1000s can run strong. I looked up there with binoculars on sat and nobody played in the chutes we were in.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
I think I know who put some of the big climbs in those chutes above Morgan. I seem to remember seeing about 12 turbos show up at my house. LOL We went up Monday and Friday what a ride. Boy there was some good crashes. Those turbos apexes, nytros and turbo m1000s can run strong. I looked up there with binoculars on sat and nobody played in the chutes we were in.

Did you go to silverton with the boys? Im sorry i wasnt able to ride with everyone, would have been a good time for sure!

You boys heading up to wyoming this weekend?

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Sounds like a good time to me!!:D Are you getting a new one or buying used? what happened to the 600?

I thought it was an airport. And set er down.
Picture689.jpg

Picture685.jpg

Picture697.jpg

Premium Features