• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fabcraft CROMO/Carbon fiber trailing arm

indyseven

Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2009
Dead in the Water!

Their website has stated that they currently moving to a new location for a couple of years now and haven't had any active links to their snowmobile aftermarket department since then so personally I think they have gone belly up!!! you can try their phone number though @ 406-777-1200

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Mike has his new shop built.
From listening to him by now he should be up and running pretty well.

I'll text him and check in!
I'll let you know what number here says to contact him at.

the fix-it guy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
cottonwood,mn
It has been a couple years since I needed a trailing arm but last I checked the carbon fiber were not available, but they had aluminum arms available.

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Call the 406-777-1200 number and leave Mike a message and a callback number and what you are looking for, he generally makes callbacks on Fridays and Saturdays. Last time I talked to him he is going to be focusing more on "older" sleds, like mid-2000's and back, so trailing arm style sleds...

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Mike said he's got enough work keeping him busy, that he's not able to keep up on the website.
He's hoping to update the website this summer with new pics and parts availability.
He's going to specialize in some parts and probably not build others.
You'll need to catch him on the phone to find out what he's building.

--Scott

Premium Features