• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S IQ race 144" tunnel, skid, track, hood - package deal

Y

youngdutchman

Dec 19, 2007
Montezuma, IA
I have the following that I need to find a good home for of as I no longer have a use (built a 159" to replace it) and no time to build another IQ longtracker. I designed and built this myself, thus can answer any questions you might have. Want to sell as a package. Just about everything you need to go from a 144" from a stock IQ race. $1600 or best offer ($4000 invested) matt@dejongmfg.com

1) Custom Tunnel - laser cut .090" aluminum and CNC formed, powder coated, aluminum U-cooler, snow elimiator style grip snow extraction, polished grips, tunnel rack, holes drilled for craiggerbuilt gas tanks, stainless susupension mounts, all holes were laser cut to match existing factory polaris bulkhead. Just grind of your factory rivets and add this one

2)stock skid with tracksusa rail extensions, Brad Wursten revalved Walker Evans shock, hyperfax hightemp hifax, billet wheels.

3)144" - 2" lug track - great shape, no tears

4)BRtech matching hood, red with polished aluminum hood screens. One screen is melted, but I will supply new screen material, also has one slight 1" crack in hood.

See more detailed pics at:
http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53811

Save lots of money and time, bolt-rivet it on and go!!! Just add your 8 gallon tank and you are set.

iq144lot.jpg iq144suspension.jpg iq144tunnel.jpg iq440hood.jpg u_cooler.jpg Front shot wip - baby got billet.JPG rear shot wip.jpg

Premium Features