• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EZ-Ryde Attack Angle

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
I would buy a new sled instead of the skid.

LHF,

Why is it that you have to jump on other peoples' posts that are looking for helpful information and be a total d!ck? Go back to bashing Ted and jerking off to whoever, or whatever, it is that you want to jerk off to.

Stuck,

I'd suggest calling ez-ryde to get your answer. They will have the EXACT specifics and answers to your questions. Obviously, you can't trust everyone on here.

scmurs

D
Nov 26, 2007
No Sh1T

Scmurs hit that nail on the head.
LHF, go back to your multi colored, hippie bangin,poor smellin VW minivan and get the F#CK off our forum.
YOUR STUPID & NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU!!!!!! SO LEAVE

As far as the ez ryde, Yes it will be better than stock.

L
Dec 7, 2007
LHF,

Why is it that you have to jump on other peoples' posts that are looking for helpful information and be a total d!ck? Go back to bashing Ted and jerking off to whoever, or whatever, it is that you want to jerk off to.

Stuck,

I'd suggest calling ez-ryde to get your answer. They will have the EXACT specifics and answers to your questions. Obviously, you can't trust everyone on here.

scmurs

Are you kidding me? That was helpful information.

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Are you kidding me? That was helpful information.

And it always is from you... thanks! :rolleyes:

Sir Stuck alot... The angle also has a lot to do with the rails. It is very hard to decrease attack angle without changing rail radius as well. About the only way to accomplish this is to move the entire skid back and/or up. I believe the ez ride mounts the front arm in the same position as stock, so no attack angle change... but I could be mistaken

Last edited:

irondave86

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
N.W. Washington
The ez ryde moves the entire skid, no drop brackets at all and the front arm moves up and back. I'm still trying to get mine to perform the way i want it to, I'm not completely sold on it yet, but it does have some adjust ability as far as how the skid mounts into the tunnel. It is a major improvement over the stock skid though. At least it looks cool.:D
250.jpg

251a.jpg

Premium Features