• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EXPO

L
May 15, 2009
Considering going to EXPO this year and was wondering if SnoWest is going to be offering any discount promos/coupons for the show?

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
I have a question about tickets also. Can you buy tickets for saturday thats just good for the show? Dont care to watch any of the "track events" and would rather not pay for that option. Eric

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
I imagine that you can still get tent show only tickets on Saturday. I went in 2013 and got tent show only, but don't remember if it was Sat or Sun. I'm thinking of heading up there Sat since the snows going to crap quickly.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Only 22 vendors.... the ol Expo aint what it used to be.

That's for sure, we've gone up probably the last 6-7 years in a row and every year its gotten smaller and smaller. Needless to say, probably won't be goin this year.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
I do believe the Jackson hillclimb weekend is a far better event to attend. One price gets you everything at the hill and most of the same vendors that are at the Expo are there as well.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
I'm going want to look at the 16 s. The night entertainment is cheap if your going to be there all three days going to make the best of it. Maybe the snow gods will shine there this weekend and prove the weather man wrong. The Internet shopping has put a damper on the expo. You can research just about everything from home these days.

G

GMCRMK

Nov 28, 2007
SL,UT - IP,ID
Unfortunetly the low snow is scareing people away. Too bad as I think the town of West tries hard to make it a big deal.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Only 22 vendors.... the ol Expo aint what it used to be.

If they would get the snow cross back would be a good start. Used to be a lot of fun watching Tucker and Morgan duke it out. Never did understand why they let it go. What would jackson be like if the pros didn't show up for the hill climb after a few years?

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Anything new today at the expo? Much of a turn out? I decided to just wait and check out the new sleds at the end of the month in Jackson. Eric

cwbyup_22

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Park City, MT
Highly disappointed in the expo this year, more campers and arts and crafts than sled stuff. The races weren't exciting at all either this year imo. Not many people in town, pretty sad. After coming every year for at least 15 years I think this might be our last year, time to check out Jackson!

B
Jan 18, 2010
Expo!!!!!!

Sad to say this is my last year at expo....don't need to pay 16.00 to look at arts and crafts, or stuffed animals.. no concessions at the race track. waited 40 minutes for a shuttle,,,walked to the track. So sad that an event that was this good has sunk to this.

Laundryboy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2012
We went down to the track hungry and planning on buying some burgers. I guess with the dwindling attendance they figured it wasn't worth it. I also realised there were no expo brochures this year. They've always had nice color brochures in the past. This is pure speculation but I believe the same people have been in charge of that expo for a lot of years, maybe some new more enthusiastic blood would be good.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Hopefully SOON. Pretty much ran it in the ground and down a hole.!
It would suck to be the one to try and fix it now.

Talk to somebody and get the pro races back would be a huge start. I don't know what they charge vedors but I heard people whining about the high prices and they weren't coming back. Seems that space could be cheap considering the bar and hotel is packed because of it. These would be a good start. They already have freestyle and concerts.

Apr 3, 2008
MONTANA
I would like to see the big name Snowcross racers back too, but not sure that will ever happen. I think the purses out here in the West are much smaller and the miles to come out here make for many racers not making it out here. There are more Snowcross back East with bigger purses and shorter miles to travel.
I have been attending the Expo for many years and it is loosing Attendance, as one Poster put " It's not the same old Expo" sad but true. I still go and hope that it never ends!

Premium Features